Events and Festivals in Bucharest
- EUROPA fest: Two weeks of jazz, blues and pop music in the middle of May. Most of the performers are European. Held at many venues around the city.
- The Traditional Crafts Fair: Artists from all over the country come to the village museum and hold workshops on every imaginable Romanian handicraft.
- Bucharest Street Music Festival: Troubadors play on the streets of the city, playing Romanian folk music.
- Bucharest of Old: A celebration of Bucharest as it used to be 150 years ago.Costumed parades. Horse-drawn carriages. Make space in your vacation travel itinerary planner.
- B’estFest: A Romanian music festival that swells into a full on cultural fair – art, games, fashion, film and sports
- Sighisoara Medieval Festival: Using medieval music and craft, a three days festival dedicated to a period recreation of the town of Sighisoara.
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Bucharest
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best of Bucharest
Save 3%Private Day Trip to Bulgaria from Bucharest with Veliko Tarnovo8 Reviews
Duration: 12 Hrs
One day trip from Bucharest to explore the UNESCO Site - Veliko Tarnovo - from the Bulgarian land and walk through history it...
Save 2%Short private trip from Bucharest: Enjoy a sightseeing tour of the beautiful gateway to the seaside Constanta1 Reviews
Duration: 9 Hrs
There is only one beautiful gateway to the seaside and that is Constanta. Here you will find good museums, good food, not to ...
Save 3%2-Day Private Tour of Transylvania from Bucharest5 Reviews
Duration: 2 Days
You are invited to discover the medieval city of Brasov and the towns of Bran and Rasnov throughout a 2-day guided tour which...
Save 4%Communist Bucharest History Tour11 Reviews
Duration: 3 Hrs 30 Mins
Until the late 1980's, Romania was a communist state and Bucharest was a troubled place. That era left its marks on Bucharest...