Events and Festivals in Bucharest
- EUROPA fest: Two weeks of jazz, blues and pop music in the middle of May. Most of the performers are European. Held at many venues around the city.
- The Traditional Crafts Fair: Artists from all over the country come to the village museum and hold workshops on every imaginable Romanian handicraft.
- Bucharest Street Music Festival: Troubadors play on the streets of the city, playing Romanian folk music.
- Bucharest of Old: A celebration of Bucharest as it used to be 150 years ago.Costumed parades. Horse-drawn carriages. Make space in your vacation travel itinerary planner.
- B’estFest: A Romanian music festival that swells into a full on cultural fair – art, games, fashion, film and sports
- Sighisoara Medieval Festival: Using medieval music and craft, a three days festival dedicated to a period recreation of the town of Sighisoara.
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Bucharest
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best of Bucharest
Save 5%2-Day Medieval Transylvania with Brasov,Sibiu and Sighisoara Tour from Bucharest10 Reviews
Duration: 2 DaysBook Now
Save 5%Full-Day Private Tour of Bucharest and Mogosoaia Palace1 Reviews
Duration: 9 HrsBook Now
Save 6%Bucharest Sights and Bites with Traditional Romanian Meal12 Reviews
Duration: 4 HrsBook Now
Save 8%Communist tour of Bucharest15 Reviews
Duration: 3 HrsBook Now