Events and Festivals in Bucharest
- EUROPA fest: Two weeks of jazz, blues and pop music in the middle of May. Most of the performers are European. Held at many venues around the city.
- The Traditional Crafts Fair: Artists from all over the country come to the village museum and hold workshops on every imaginable Romanian handicraft.
- Bucharest Street Music Festival: Troubadors play on the streets of the city, playing Romanian folk music.
- Bucharest of Old: A celebration of Bucharest as it used to be 150 years ago.Costumed parades. Horse-drawn carriages. Make space in your vacation travel itinerary planner.
- B’estFest: A Romanian music festival that swells into a full on cultural fair – art, games, fashion, film and sports
- Sighisoara Medieval Festival: Using medieval music and craft, a three days festival dedicated to a period recreation of the town of Sighisoara.
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Bucharest