Italian Church16 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Bd. Nicolae Balcescu, Nr. 28, Sector 1, Bucuresti, Bucharest 020973, Romania Map
- Timings: 09:00 am - 07:00 pm Details
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Church, Religious Site, Family And Kids
The location of this church looks somewhat awkward. It's a stark brick red building in a neighborhood of taller white and grey apartment blocks. That aside, it's a beautiful work of architecture - a neo-Gothic monument with a Florentine bell tower. It was built right before WWI by the city's Italian population. There's not much to see inside, though. Oftentimes people seek refuge inside the church just to be away from the noise of Bucharest's busiest street right outside.
Italian Church Hours
- Romanian at 6 PM everyday.
- Sundays, in Polish at 9 AM, Romanian at 10 AM, Italian at 11 AM.
How to Reach Italian Church
- By Bus: 381 stop Bd. Nicolae Balcescu
- By Bus: 122, 137, 138, 268 stop Statie RATB
- By Bus: 61, 66, 69, 70, 85, 90, 91, 336, 610 stop Universitate
- By Metro: Line M2 stop Universitate
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Bucharest before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Bucharest and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Italian Church Address: Bd. Nicolae Balcescu, Nr. 28, Sector 1, Bucuresti, Bucharest 020973, Romania
- Italian Church Timing: 09:00 am - 07:00 pm
- Best time to visit Italian Church(preferred time): 09:00 am - 02:00 pm
- Time required to visit Italian Church: 00:30 Mins
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
0.77% of people who visit Bucharest include Italian Church in their plan
40% of people start their Italian Church visit around 2 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Italian Church
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Italian Church
People normally club together Constitution Square and Baneasa Shopping City while planning their visit to Italian Church.