Muzeul De Arta Zambaccian4 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 21A, Muzeul Zambaccian Street, Bucharest, Romania Map
- Timings: 10:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +40-212301920
- Ticket Price: 7 RON
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Museums, Family And Kids
Krikor Zambaccian was an Armenian businessman and collector of fine art. He had a particular passion for modern Romanian art and most of the greatest artists are represented in his collection - Nicolae Grigorescu, Ioan Andreescu, stefan Luchian, Gheorghe Petrascu, Nicolae Tonitza, Nicolae Darascu. In addition to paintings (including 19 by French artists and the only work of Cezanne in the country), there is also a small collection of 40 sculptures and 16 pieces of furniture. Though a part of the The Art Collections Museum, the collection is now housed in the late businessman's home.
Entrance Ticket Details For Muzeul De Arta Zambaccian
- 3.5 lei for kids.
Muzeul De Arta Zambaccian Hours
- Closed on the first and second day of Easter.
- Closed on the first and second day of Pentecost.
How to Reach Muzeul De Arta Zambaccian
- By Buses 126, 368 stop Luterana.
- By Buses 122, 137, 138, 268 stop Statie RATB.
- By Metro line M2 stop Piata Romana.
- By Buses 126, 168, 226, 368, 381, 783, N117, N119 stop Pieta Romana.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Bucharest before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Bucharest and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Muzeul De Arta Zambaccian Address: 21A, Muzeul Zambaccian Street, Bucharest, Romania
- Muzeul De Arta Zambaccian Contact Number: +40-212301920
- Muzeul De Arta Zambaccian Timing: 10:00 am - 06:00 pm
- Muzeul De Arta Zambaccian Price: 7 RON
- Best time to visit Muzeul De Arta Zambaccian(preferred time): 11:00 am - 04:00 pm
- Time required to visit Muzeul De Arta Zambaccian: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!