This niche museum is highly popular among the kind of people who might be interested by its offerings. Set inside a beautifully decorated neo-Gothic building, the 16 rooms of the museum host some 800 items - maps from every age covering the histories of Bucharest, Romania, the planet, and history too. The exhibits are all intuitive arranged, and somehow manage to convey an impression of both austerity and charm. Also appreciated are the stained glass works.
Entrance Ticket Details For Muzeul National Al Hartilor Si Cartii Vechi
- 4 lei for retirees.
- 1.25 lei for students, disabled.
How to Reach Muzeul National Al Hartilor Si Cartii Vechi
- By Bus: 131, 182, 301, 330, 331, 335 stop Liceul I.L. Caragiale
- By Metro: M1, M2 stop Piata Victoriei
- By Trams: 22, 42, 45, 46 stop Piata Victoriei
- By Bus: 300, 381 and 783 stop Piata Victoriei
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Bucharest before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Bucharest and book an accommodation of your choice.