Muzeul Theodor Aman4 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Strada C. A. Rosetti 8, București 010283, Romania, Bucharest Map
- Timings: 10:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +40-213145812
- Ticket Price: 5 RON
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Museums, Family And Kids
Part of the Bucharest City Museum collective, this was the home of Romanian painter Theodore Aman for over two decades. Cozy and charming, the house retains its 19th century feel, reflecting its look from the time he lived in it. The collection includes items from his life - letters, clothing, sculpture, paintings and musical instruments. Opened in 1908, it is one of the oldest museums in the city. The architect Franz Scheller designed this house in neo-classical style. The curator is passionate about the house and will be more than willing to give you a free guided tour.
Entrance Ticket Details For Muzeul Theodor Aman
- 2 lei for reduced priced categories.
How to Reach Muzeul Theodor Aman
- By Tram/trolleybus: Gradina Cismigiu, Universitate - 61, 66, 69, 70, 85, 90, 91, 92
- By Metro: Line 2 stop Universitate
- Sala Palatului, Stirbei Voda : 178
- Luterana : 126, 368; Bd. N. Balcescu : 122, 268, 300, 368
- Gradina Cismigiu, Universitate : 122, 137, 336, 601
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Bucharest before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Bucharest and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Muzeul Theodor Aman Address: Strada C. A. Rosetti 8, București 010283, Romania, Bucharest
- Muzeul Theodor Aman Contact Number: +40-213145812
- Muzeul Theodor Aman Timing: 10:00 am - 06:00 pm
- Muzeul Theodor Aman Price: 5 RON
- Best time to visit Muzeul Theodor Aman(preferred time): 10:00 am - 05:00 pm
- Time required to visit Muzeul Theodor Aman: 01:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!