Promenada31 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Calea Floreasca 246B, București, Romania, Bucharest Map
- Timings: 10:00 am - 10:00 pm Details
- Phone: +40-730246246
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Mall, Shopping Center, Family And Kids
At first glance, this mall seems to offer a lot less than do other shopping centres in the city; visitors especially feel the lack of a cinema. That aside, the superb location, design, boutique quality, and excellent cafes and restaurants quickly makes it a favorite. Nothing beats having cocktails and fingerfood on the rooftop terrace of the mall. Overall, the mall seems to be designed around a someone seeking a day out rather than someone seeking to shop.
Promenada Travel Tips
- Lots of parking available.
- Restaurants and Cafe Timings: 9am-10pm
How to Reach Promenada
- By Buses 135, N119 stop Aurel Vlaicu
- By Metro M2 stop Aurel Vlaicu
- By Tram 16, and 36 stop Platforma Ind. Pipera
- By Tram 5 stop Soseaua Pipera
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Bucharest before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Bucharest and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Promenada Address: Calea Floreasca 246B, București, Romania, Bucharest
- Promenada Contact Number: +40-730246246
- Promenada Timing: 10:00 am - 10:00 pm
- Best time to visit Promenada(preferred time): 10:00 am - 10:00 pm
- Time required to visit Promenada: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
1.48% of people who visit Bucharest include Promenada in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
33.33% of people start their Promenada visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Promenada
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Promenada
People normally club together Muzeul National De Geologie and Baneasa Shopping City while planning their visit to Promenada.