Romanian Boutique26 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Strada Barației 27, București 030322, Romania, Bucharest Map
- Timings: 10:00 am - 08:00 pm Details
- Phone: +40-721389927
- Time Required: 01:30 Hrs
- Tags: Entertainment, Shopping Center, Family And Kids, Specialty Shop, Souvenir Shop
This store is squarely aimed at tourists. It's a souvenir and gift shop, and practically a one stop location for all of your Bucharest souvenir shopping. Yes, there are other memorabilia that you cannot find here, but for a tourist looking to hurriedly purchase things to take back home there is nowhere else to go. Clothes, fridge magnets, mugs, key-chains, chocolates, confectioneries, kitchenware, handicraft, ceramics, postcards - all of it wonderfully and authentically Romanian. In addition to their normal merchandise they also offer printing and decorating services. The staff is extremely helpful.
How to Reach Romanian Boutique
- Metro M1, M2 stop Piata Victoriei
- Trams 22, 42, 45, 46 stop Piata Victoriei
- Buses 300, 381 and 783 stop Piata Victoriei
- Trams 5, 16, 21 stop Piata Sf. Gheorghe
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Bucharest before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Bucharest and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Romanian Boutique Address: Strada Barației 27, București 030322, Romania, Bucharest
- Romanian Boutique Contact Number: +40-721389927
- Romanian Boutique Timing: 10:00 am - 08:00 pm
- Best time to visit Romanian Boutique(preferred time): 10:00 am - 07:00 pm
- Time required to visit Romanian Boutique: 01:30 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
1.24% of people who visit Bucharest include Romanian Boutique in their plan
66.67% of people start their Romanian Boutique visit around 1 PM
1 Hr 30 Minutes
People usually take around 1 Hr 30 Minutes to see Romanian Boutique
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Romanian Boutique
People normally club together Carturesti Verona and Baneasa Shopping City while planning their visit to Romanian Boutique.