This is the city's home for classical Opera and ballet. The productions are generally thought to be excellent. The classical building in which the shows are held was built in the 1950s. The auditorium is richly decorated inside. If you don't want to catch a show but simply wish for a guided tour, a tour can be organized for a minimum of 10 people by prior appointment. Contact the tour organizers for price details.
- It is recommended that you arrive approximately one hour before Showtime.
- Tickets cannot be purchased online but must be bought on site.
- Keep the ticket with you for the duration of the show.
- Wheelchair accessible.
- There is a cafe.
- Mobile phones must be turned off during showtimes.
- Smoking is not allowed.
- Ticket prices depend on the show.
- Depending on seating show prices can range from 6 lei to 65 lei. VIP ticket prices go up to 200 lei.
- You may be eligible for Discount. Please check attraction website.
- The opening times given are for the ticket office. Ticket office is closed between 1 pm and 3 pm.
- Metro M1 and M3 stop Eroilor
- Buses 61, 69, 90, 91, 122, 137, 138, 163, 268, 336, 601, N116 stop Facultatea de Drept
- Buses 104, 123, 124, N110, N115 stop Facultatea de Medicina Veterinara
- Trams 22 and 24 stop Vasile Parvan
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Bucharest before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Bucharest and book an accommodation of your choice.
17.39% of people who visit Bucharest include Romanian National Opera in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
51.06% of people start their Romanian National Opera visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Romanian National Opera
90.45% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Romanian National Opera
Beautiful building in one of the most central areas of the city. Spectacles and artistic shows are almost always organised here, making this place a must see if you are in Timisoara. The prices are affordable and the performance of the artists has always been beautiful and well executed. Besides this, the architecture and history of the establishment make it a pleasure to just admire.
Beautiful impressive building of the opera in the main square of Timisoara.
Odlicna scena, teatar i predstava na nivou.the Fiddler on the roof 15.02.2019.
Beautiful place! I recommend to everibody which visit Timisoara or come here in business trip. I recommend it!
Building with history,amazing performance on stage.