Tineretului Park122 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Sector 4, Bucharest, Romania Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Trail, Park, Entertainment, Leisure, Family And Kids, Lake, Boating, Games
Opened in 1965, the large public park is the local family retreat in southern Bucharest, which also known as Sector 4. They say it has some of the best playgrounds in the city, including the fantastic Oraselul Copiilor mini-amusement park. You can rent bicycles from an l'Velo outlet close to the park entrance. The strolling and cycling trails circle around the central Lake Tineretului. During summers you can rent pleasure boats and take them out into the water. Make sure to check out the Cafeneaua Actorilor de Vara. In the middle of the park is a large indoors sporting and music venue called the Sala Polivalenta. There are more playgrounds in the Parcul Vacaresti or Parcul Copiilor - steam engines, go-kart, sport courts and even a barbeque area.
Entrance Ticket Details For Tineretului Park
- Bike Rental: 4 lei per hour; 15 lei all day.
- Rides at the Oraselul Copiilor are about 5-10 lei each.
How to Reach Tineretului Park
- Metro M2 line stop Eroii Revolutiei
- Buses 141, 232, 323, 611, N103, N107, N112 stop Pieta Eroii Revolutiei
- Tram 1, 7, 11, 25 stop Sura Mare
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Bucharest before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Bucharest and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Tineretului Park Address: Sector 4, Bucharest, Romania
- Tineretului Park Timing: 24-hrs
- Best time to visit Tineretului Park(preferred time): 07:00 am - 05:00 pm
- Time required to visit Tineretului Park: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
5.84% of people who visit Bucharest include Tineretului Park in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
41.82% of people start their Tineretului Park visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Tineretului Park
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Tineretului Park
People normally club together Dimitrie Leonida Technical Museum and Templul Coral while planning their visit to Tineretului Park.