Aquaworld Resort Budapest, Budapest
About Aquaworld Resort Budapest, Budapest
Aquaworld Resort Budapest, Budapest - Address, Phone Number, Ticket Price
Address: Budapest, Ives Ut 16, 1044 Hungary
Ticket Price: 2990 HUF
Time Required: 06:00 Hrs
Timings: 06:00 am - 10:00 pm Details
Added 362 times in trip plans
Water Park, Leisure, Spa, Family And Kids, Resort
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
Aquaworld resort really lives up to its name and very well. It is not only a perfect resort to go and stay in but is also has an amazing water park located inside. Aquaworld infact is more famous because of the amazing waterpark than any other reason. You can simply go enjoy a full day in the aqua park or go and enjoy it one day at a time by staying in Aquaworld resort. The resort has a rating of 4 stars and is also famous amongst people for the amazing oriental spa that it has.
Aquaworld Resort Budapest Information
- Groups over 10 people can enjoy discounts if prior reservation is made.
- Children under 14 must have parental or adult supervision at all times while enjoying the Water Theme Park.
- Ticket price have VAT includes and are subjected to change without prior notice.
- Children under 14 are not allowed to visit the Sauna World.
- Towel, bathrobe, safe deposit and cloak room is available on rent.
- You can also enjoy overnight stay in the resort.
Aquaworld Resort Budapest Ticket Prices
- Given ticket price are for adults for 2 hours duration.
- For daily tickets, evening ticket and swimming ticket: visit the official website
Other ticket prices for 2 hours duration:
- Students/ senior citizens: 2390HUF
- Children(3-14years): 1490HUF
- Toddlers(0-3years): Free admission
Aquaworld Resort Budapest Opening and Closing Hours
- Given timings are of the Aquaworld.
- The entire venue is open everyday.
- Pool area: closed 30minutes before the closing hours
- Pool area and Sauna World: closes at 9:30pm
- Swimming pools, adventure pools and 2 saunas: 6am - 9:30am
- Elements in adventure pools and the slides: can be used after 10am
- Sauna world: 6am - 9:30am
- The resort: open for 24 hours
How To reach Aquaworld Resort Budapest by Public Transport
- Nearby bus station: Kaposztasmegyer, Aquaworld
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Budapest before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Budapest and book an accommodation of your choice.
Aquaworld Resort Budapest, Budapest Reviews - Write a Review
It's a nice hotel, especially for families. We were traveling with 3 children, staying in the apartment B01, ground floor, parking in front of the apartment, pools in front on the other side, gaming room beneath us. The apartment was big and well equipped. Special praise to the bongo kids club. The only thing I think should be better is that the dinner should be included, 20 EUR per person (older children included - 9 and 11 years old) is too much. And not even the drinks are included. We were staying for 5 nights - breakfast and dinner are almost the same every day. It's good but the last day we could hardly eat it.
Very nice hotel with good accommodations. Our family room is super!! Nice personnel, good food although it could be a bit more variety in the vegetables and maybe some more "Hungarian" dishes. Not much to do after dinner except swimming. This is also a pity because there could be some more amusement or maybe even a theme evening in the dinning room. Overall a very nice experience :)
Great hotel for kids and for adults. There is a variety of slides and pools and more activites for children. The place is heated, so it's fun also in a cold weather. There is a shoppi g center not far from the resort (but it's a bit hard to get a taxi in the evening). Located about 25 minutes from Budapest city center.
Good facility but poor room service!! I was satisfied with room and spa, but they should more care about their housekeeping service. While I stayed there for some days, housekeepers often forgot to replace towels and sometimes they didn't take my laundry or gave me back wrong laundry. Of course when I complain, they kindly answer but seems fundamental improvements should be needed.
I stayed there with my family for a few days. The rooms are nice but the maid didn't replace the towels or filled the shampoos containers in days, even though we asked plenty of time. The food isn't great and the food hall is really noisy. Doesn't worry your money. Better stay in another hotel if you can!
- Nearby Attractions
- Maple Tree Apartments Budapest
- Hotel Moments Budapest
- Shantee House - Welcoming Accommodation In Budapest From 10 Euro / Night - Hangulatos Szálláshely
- City Partner City Hotel
- Ildikó Konyhája
- Városliget Café & Restaurant 1895
- 12 Revay Hotel
- Duna Palota
- Gold Hotel Wine & Dine
- Welcome Homes Apartments
- Budapest Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Budapest
- What to See in 48 Hours in Budapest
- What to See in 72 Hours in Budapest
- How to Spend 5 Days in Budapest
- How to Spend 6 Days in Budapest
- How to Spend 7 Days in Budapest