Aquaworld Resort BudapestCurrently Open [Closes at 10:00 pm]
- Address: Budapest, Ives Ut 16, 1044 Hungary
- Timings: 06:00 am - 10:00 pm Details
- Phone: +36-12313600
- Ticket Price: 2990 HUF
- Time Required: 06:00 Hrs
- Tags: Water Park, Leisure, Spa, Family And Kids, Resort
Aquaworld Resort Budapest - Review
Aquaworld resort really lives up to its name and very well. It is not only a perfect resort to go and stay in but is also has an amazing water park located inside. Aquaworld infact is more famous because of the amazing waterpark than any other reason. You can simply go enjoy a full day in the aqua park or go and enjoy it one day at a time by staying in Aquaworld resort. The resort has a rating of 4 stars and is also famous amongst people for the amazing oriental spa that it has.
Aquaworld Resort Budapest Information
- Groups over 10 people can enjoy discounts if prior reservation is made.
- Children under 14 must have parental or adult supervision at all times while enjoying the Water Theme Park.
- Ticket price have VAT includes and are subjected to change without prior notice.
- Children under 14 are not allowed to visit the Sauna World.
- Towel, bathrobe, safe deposit and cloak room is available on rent.
- You can also enjoy overnight stay in the resort.
Aquaworld Resort Budapest Ticket Prices
- Given ticket price are for adults for 2 hours duration.
- For daily tickets, evening ticket and swimming ticket: visit the official website
Other ticket prices for 2 hours duration:
- Students/ senior citizens: 2390HUF
- Children(3-14years): 1490HUF
- Toddlers(0-3years): Free admission
Aquaworld Resort Budapest Hours
- Given timings are of the Aquaworld.
- The entire venue is open everyday.
- Pool area: closed 30minutes before the closing hours
- Pool area and Sauna World: closes at 9:30pm
- Swimming pools, adventure pools and 2 saunas: 6am - 9:30am
- Elements in adventure pools and the slides: can be used after 10am
- Sauna world: 6am - 9:30am
- The resort: open for 24 hours
How To reach Aquaworld Resort Budapest by Public Transport
- Nearby bus station: Kaposztasmegyer, Aquaworld
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Budapest before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Budapest and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Aquaworld Resort Budapest
0.51% of people who visit Budapest include Aquaworld Resort Budapest in their plan
41.67% of people start their Aquaworld Resort Budapest visit around 08 AM
5 Hrs 30 Minutes
People usually take around 5 Hrs 30 Minutes to see Aquaworld Resort Budapest
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Aquaworld Resort Budapest
Aquaworld Resort Budapest Trips
Aquaworld Resort Budapest, Budapest Reviews
We had chosen for a three-room apartment and we were very pleased with the space that we had. We were also very pleased with the tidiness and cleanness of the rooms. We were also impressed of the general state of the hotel, everything was well maintained. The hotel staff is very friendly. The breakfast and the dinner had a wide choice so everyone of the family could find something that he/she would like. There was also a small buffet for the children which was very appreciated by the little one. The Bongo kids club playhouse was also very appreciated by the kids. All the different swimming pools and different slides are amazing. The new spray park is really an added value to this.
Did not like it that much. Too many people, looked like all of Budapest came. Way to noisy and it is way too overrated. The wave pool is the best, albeit it is too small. There are other pools of course but there are two with lanes to swim to and fro, totally illogical, and taking up precious space, which could have been used to make a fun pool. Same with the first floor rest areas. Rest in the noise and chlorine smell, without any chance to go to a balcony to get fresh air and look outside. Sauna is good. The slides are nice for kids, but if you want to swim have fun and sit in the water, the place is not big enough for the crowd. Also restaurants are scarce. if you go outside, again some nice pools, but the real thing is missing: A place where you can enjoy the waves, sunshine under palm trees, with nice music and buffets. Just a swim resort like any other in Hungary. Clean, nice, but just AVERAGE, with lot of missed opportunities. Oh, and make an online reservation to avoid waiting for 30+ minutes at the entrance.
I was here for 3 days. The hotel is slight away from the main city center, reaching here and going to tourist places is bit trouble some. Once you reach here the place is super-cool. Its a huge property best for big groups. Rooms are luxurious and has almost all the pre-requisite you expect from a four star property. Indoor swimming pool is the added attraction. Kids enjoy alot in this areas. The spa and gym is awesome. Its a perfect destination for person who is coming on a holiday.
Very expensive, insanely crowded, far out of the way. The facilities would be nice if there was not 2 million people using them (a joke, but just). We had to try to sit on a small piece of grass at the back of the property, which is ridiculous when you take a family to swim for 60 dollars. I would recommend going to Balaton or Valence lakes for nothing, and enjoying a better time. Did you know you about have to fight your way out of the exit lane? What kind of stupidity fleeces guests, then bottles them up to wait in order to exit? Definitely my last visit, and they are lucky Hungarians put up with such a poor and expensive product.
Very nice aquapark. Great to come with kids. A lot of amenities (slides, swimmimg pool, playgrounds...) and food is quite good. I think the price is quite good for what you get. A nice day trip in Budapest.