Buda Hills, Budapest
About Buda Hills, Budapest
Buda Hills, Budapest - Address
Address: Budapest, Hungary
Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
Timings: 24-hrs Details
Added 1.2K times in trip plans
View Point, Family And Kids, Hill
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
Buda Hills is a very important point to get the perfect panoramic view of the city. It offers people various hiking trails and ranges that can easily be climbed to just see a view from the top. In the foot of Buda hills, almost all the main attraction of Budapest lie. Remember to take the funicular to the top of the hills if you do not wish to hike, the experience is breathtaking by itself. The botanical zoo and gardens, the Margaret Island, City Park and various other attractions that increase the beauty of these amazing hills. There is also a basic ski run which attracts various ski lovers over the winter season. The zoo has various trails Janos-Hegy is the tallest of the Buda Hills and offers you various opportunities to have some memorable hikes. Normafa is another spot that is frequented by people who love to capture Budapest in all its glory.
Buda Hills Information
- Wear hiking shoes if you are going for hiking.
- Carry drinking water along with yourself.
Buda Hills Ticket Prices
- Chair lift: 1400HUF (adult), 800HUF (children).
Buda Hills Opening and Closing Hours
- Chair lifts to reach the top of the mountain: 9am -7pm (May to September), 10am -3pm(September till May)
How To reach Buda Hills by Public Transport
- By hired car from the city.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Budapest before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Budapest and book an accommodation of your choice.
Buda Hills, Budapest Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- Miksa Roth Memorial House
- East Station
- Balazs Kezmuveshaz
- Vorosmarty Square
- Lumas Budapest
- Aeropark Budapest
- Magyar Kereskedelmi Es Vendeglatoipari Muzeum
- Madach Szinhaz
- Belvarosi Szent Anna Templom
- Golden Eagle Pharmacy Museum
- Budapest Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Budapest
- What to See in 48 Hours in Budapest
- What to See in 72 Hours in Budapest
- How to Spend 5 Days in Budapest
- How to Spend 6 Days in Budapest
- How to Spend 7 Days in Budapest