Budapest Congress And World Trade Center, Budapest
About Budapest Congress And World Trade Center, Budapest
Budapest Congress And World Trade Center, Budapest - Address, Phone Number
Address: Budapest, Jagelló út 1-3, 1123, Hungary
Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
Timings: 24-hrs Details
Added 371 times in trip plans
Family And Kids, Heritage Building
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
Hungary has always taken its government pretty seriously. The art of politics has been practiced here since time immemorial and Budapest Congress Center is an example of this. It is the best and most efficient Congress center in Hungary. This place does not only have 4000 meters of exhibition hall spread across the property which has the capacity to accommodate about 2000 people. It also boasts of 20 multi functionality rooms and should definitely be seen when in Budapest.
Budapest Congress And World Trade Center Information
- Make sure you visit the place during the guard change ceremony.
Budapest Congress And World Trade Center Ticket Prices
- For the interior, ask the authorities of the place.
Budapest Congress And World Trade Center Opening and Closing Hours
- Timings for interior visit may differ. Check the official website for the update.
How To reach Budapest Congress And World Trade Center by Public Transport
- Nearby bus station: BAH-csomopont
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Budapest before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Budapest and book an accommodation of your choice.
Budapest Congress And World Trade Center, Budapest Reviews - Write a Review
A seminar and conference are good point because enough car space and huge conference room it about 1,000 participates..
Well organized place for forums and conferences. No queuing for anything.
Very good place - excelent conference facility
Main hall is very spacious and modern. The service was good, refreshments fine. Excellent place fór conferences and meetings.
Service is ok but not good. The Buildimg itself looks like typical 80's.
- Nearby Attractions
- Castle Cave
- Citadella Folklór Étterem
- Columbus Pub
- Personal Tours
- National Theatre
- Drum Cafe
- Szamos Gourmet Ház - Gourmet Palace And Cafe
- Budapest Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Budapest
- What to See in 48 Hours in Budapest
- What to See in 72 Hours in Budapest
- How to Spend 5 Days in Budapest
- How to Spend 6 Days in Budapest
- How to Spend 7 Days in Budapest