Budapest Pinball Museum is one of the most frequented attractions in Budapest. The love for pinball machines is widespread in the world. Be it in local fairs or high end gaming zones or even simply on your computer, pinball has always been preferred by people of almost all ages. The man who’s behind the Budapest Pinball museum fell in love with the idea of pinball machines in a very similar manner. That is when he decided to give people an option of time travel through the source of pinball machines. Today, there are various pinball machines housed in this museum that are sure to make you squeal with child like delight.
Budapest Pinball Museum Travel Tips
- Payments are accepted only in cash.
- Children under the age of 14 can spend their free time at the gallery only when accompanied by parents.
- No one under the influence of alcohol or drugs will be allowed to attend the programs at the museum – not even in possessions of a valid ticket.
- The free use of the cloakroom is recommended.
- Photography and video recordings are allowed throughout the premises.
- Outside food and drink is not allowed.
Entrance Ticket Details For Budapest Pinball Museum
- Discount admission ticket: HUF 1250 (for EEA students under 26, and seniors above 62 – after showing valid ID)
How to Reach Budapest Pinball Museum
- Nearby bus station: Radnoti Miklos utca
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Budapest before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Budapest and book an accommodation of your choice.
25.65% of people who visit Budapest include Budapest Pinball Museum in their plan
4 PM - 5 PM
70.91% of people start their Budapest Pinball Museum visit around 4 PM - 5 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Budapest Pinball Museum
90.79% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Budapest Pinball Museum