Church Of Saint Anne83 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Budapest, Batthyany ter 7, 1011 Hungary Map
- Phone: +36-12016364
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Church, Religious Site
The turkish invasion and both the wars have proven to be extremely detrimental to Budapest. St Anne’s church like many other attractions has suffered destruction in 1500s after the Turkish invasion. The parish was founded in the year 1340 and after the destruction it was remade in the year 1687. The registrations of births began soon after. Eventually a timber merchant went onto convert this into a pub, but the city council bought it back and retained it as a church. The church boasts of 3 bells which are live and add to the beautiful sounds of the church.
Church Of Saint Anne Travel Tips
- Be decently dressed.
- Make sure your visit doesn’t disturb other worshippers.
Entrance Ticket Details For Church Of Saint Anne
- Entry is free.
Church Of Saint Anne Hours
- For mass timings, ask the church authorities.
How to Reach Church Of Saint Anne
- Nearby Tram Station& Bus Station: Batthyany ter M+H
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Budapest before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Budapest and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Church Of Saint Anne Address: Budapest, Batthyany ter 7, 1011 Hungary
- Church Of Saint Anne Contact Number: +36-12016364
- Time required to visit Church Of Saint Anne: 01:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
0.71% of people who visit Budapest include Church Of Saint Anne in their plan
4 PM - 5 PM
50% of people start their Church Of Saint Anne visit around 4 PM - 5 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Church Of Saint Anne
80% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Church Of Saint Anne
People normally club together Fishermans Bastion and Imre Varga Collection while planning their visit to Church Of Saint Anne.