Clark Adam TerCurrently Open
- Address: Budapest, Clark Adam ter, 1013 Hungary Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 00:45 Mins
- Tags: Walking Area, Square
Clark Adam Square is another place that you can visit to just see the locals go about their day and absorb the complete experience of Budapest. Clark Adam Square is situated on the more popular Buda side of the city. It runs adjacent to the Chain Bridge and is a great place to mingle with the locals. There are a lot of eateries nearby and also the architecture here is very distinct to Budapest’s identity. The most notable attraction of the Clark Adam Square is the limestone structure that is also known as the zero kilometer stone. It is about 3 meters high and is very efficiently constructed.
Entrance Ticket Details For Clark Adam Ter
- Entry is free.
Clark Adam Ter Hours
- You can visit the square at any time of the day.
How to Reach Clark Adam Ter
- Nearby Bus Station: Clark Adam ter
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Budapest before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Budapest and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Clark Adam Ter Address: Budapest, Clark Adam ter, 1013 Hungary
- Clark Adam Ter Timing: 24-hrs
- Best time to visit Clark Adam Ter(preferred time): 03:00 pm - 07:00 pm
- Time required to visit Clark Adam Ter: 00:45 Mins
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
3.16% of people who visit Budapest include Clark Adam Ter in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
75% of people start their Clark Adam Ter visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Clark Adam Ter
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Clark Adam Ter
People normally club together The Fat Policeman Statue and Statue Of Ferenc Rakoczi while planning their visit to Clark Adam Ter.