The Sziget Festival at Obudai Island takes place in August. Great music and cheap beer attract rock fans from all over Europe.
Spring Festival at the end of March is the largest cultural festival in Hungary. Hungarian and international artists perform their arts during this two-week event.
- Budapest Medieval Festival / Renaissance Festival: Held in October.
- Budapest Oktoberfest: Held in October.
- Hanukkah Festival: Take place from November 27 to December 5.
- Budapest Art Market: Held from November 28 – December 1.
- Halloween Budapest: Take place from October 30 – November 2.
- Baroque Music Festival Budapest: Held in September to October.
- Contemporary Classical Music Festival: Held in October.
- Budapest has lots of spas, some of them date back to Ottoman occupation. Enjoy steam baths, saunas, massage services and other therapies to heal your body and soul.
- Wide range of health clubs, yoga and pilates centers, swimming pools, tennis and squash courts, along with cycling paths all over the city – Budapest will meet your need for an active holiday in any way.