Events and Festivals in Budapest
The Sziget Festival at Obudai Island takes place in August. Great music and cheap beer attract rock fans from all over Europe.
Spring Festival at the end of March is the largest cultural festival in Hungary. Hungarian and international artists perform their arts during this two-week event.
- Budapest Medieval Festival / Renaissance Festival: Held in October.
- Budapest Oktoberfest: Held in October.
- Hanukkah Festival: Take place from November 27 to December 5.
- Budapest Art Market: Held from November 28 – December 1.
- Halloween Budapest: Take place from October 30 – November 2.
- Baroque Music Festival Budapest: Held in September to October.
- Contemporary Classical Music Festival: Held in October.
- Budapest has lots of spas, some of them date back to Ottoman occupation. Enjoy steam baths, saunas, massage services and other therapies to heal your body and soul.
- Wide range of health clubs, yoga and pilates centers, swimming pools, tennis and squash courts, along with cycling paths all over the city – Budapest will meet your need for an active holiday in any way.
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Budapest
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best of Budapest
Save 10%Budapest St Stephen's Basilica Organ Concert with Optional Danube River Dinner Cruise78 Reviews
Duration: 2 Hrs 30 Mins
Attend an organ concert at St Stephens Basilica, famous throughout Hungary for its remarkable musical performances. Inside th...
Save 7%Budapest Danube River Cruise with Optional Dinner659 Reviews
Duration: 2 Hrs
Enjoy a relaxing night out in Budapest with this scenic Danube River cruise. Sip drinks including wine and Sparkling wine and...
Private Entrance to Szchenyi Spa in Budapest with Optional Massage341 Reviews
Purchase your ticket ahead of time and skip the main entrance line at Szchenyi Spa, Budapests largest public bath. Enjoy 18 i...Book Now
Budapest Evening Sightseeing Cruise85 Reviews
Duration: 1 Hrs
Enjoy a beautiful and relaxing introduction to Budapest on this 1-hour, evening sightseeing cruise. See the many famous build...Book Now