Events and Festivals in Budapest
The Sziget Festival at Obudai Island takes place in August. Great music and cheap beer attract rock fans from all over Europe.
Spring Festival at the end of March is the largest cultural festival in Hungary. Hungarian and international artists perform their arts during this two-week event.
- Budapest Medieval Festival / Renaissance Festival: Held in October.
- Budapest Oktoberfest: Held in October.
- Hanukkah Festival: Take place from November 27 to December 5.
- Budapest Art Market: Held from November 28 – December 1.
- Halloween Budapest: Take place from October 30 – November 2.
- Baroque Music Festival Budapest: Held in September to October.
- Contemporary Classical Music Festival: Held in October.
- Budapest has lots of spas, some of them date back to Ottoman occupation. Enjoy steam baths, saunas, massage services and other therapies to heal your body and soul.
- Wide range of health clubs, yoga and pilates centers, swimming pools, tennis and squash courts, along with cycling paths all over the city – Budapest will meet your need for an active holiday in any way.
Trip plans for Budapest
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Budapest
Budapest Tours for you
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best of Budapest
Save 7%Budapest Folklore Show and Danube Dinner Cruise112 Reviews
Duration: 3 Hrs 30 Mins
Your best evening in Budapest will be spent on this combination folklore show and Danube dinner cruise tour! First experience...
Save 7%Budapest St Stephen's Basilica Organ Concert with Optional Danube River Dinner Cruise77 Reviews
Duration: 2 Hrs 30 Mins
Attend an organ concert at St Stephens Basilica, famous throughout Hungary for its remarkable musical performances. Inside th...
Save 7%Danube Bend Day Trip from Budapest534 Reviews
Duration: 10 Hrs
Take an excursion into Hungary's history on this popular Danube Bend full day trip. Traveling by air-conditioned coach, you'l...
Save 7%Etyek Wine Country Tour with Dinner from Budapest259 Reviews
Duration: 4 Hrs
Savor some of Hungarys delicious wines on this 4-5-hour wine tasting and dinner experience in the Etyek wine region. Leave Bu...
- Events & Festivals in Siofok
- Events & Festivals in Gyor
- Events & Festivals in Eger
- Events & Festivals in Kaposvar
- Events & Festivals in Szeged
- Events & Festivals in Pecs