Golden Eagle Pharmacy Museum is definitely the most bizarre thing you will come across or read about today. It is almost like the way Dr. House said, “Common has many explanations, Bizarre has none”. This is really true in this case, there is hardly any explanation for the weirdest of things housed here. There is sperm whale vomit housed here for people who have a cold. There is also mummy powder which is made out of decaying heads of mummies. There is so much housed here, that you would just be surprised at every foot step. But, this is definitely one of the craziest things to explore in Budapest and maybe you should give it a chance.
- Full Price: 500 HUF
- Students and 62-70 years: 250 HUF
- Budapest Card: 20%
- 6 years of age has not yet completed a minor.
- Aged over 70
- Disabled one attendant working in public education.
- Members of ICOM card holders.
- With a membership of at least 400 people.
- Ranging public collections nationwide professional organization.
- For families on the first Sunday of every month.
- National holidays (March 15, August 20 October 23) everyone
- 1 March to 30 October - The cash 5:30pm close!
- November 1 to February 29 (Tuesday - Friday) - The cash 3:30pm close!
- November 1 to February 29 (Saturday - Sunday) - The cash 5:30pm close!
- Nearby Tram Station: Varkert Bazar
- Nearby Bus Station: Szarvas ter
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Budapest before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Budapest and book an accommodation of your choice.
0.18% of people who visit Budapest include Golden Eagle Pharmacy Museum in their plan
50% of people start their Golden Eagle Pharmacy Museum visit around 09 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Golden Eagle Pharmacy Museum
50% of people prefer to travel by train while visiting Golden Eagle Pharmacy Museum
Fascinating little museum. Sadly I had only 10 minutes to see it as the cashier decided to close 30 minutes early. Of course, she only told me that after I had already given her the money for the ticket.
Nice small museum. The price is 800 HUF per person. You can only pay in cash.
Fascinating pharmacy museum. Check out the bat and the crocodile!
Old, historic pharmacy-museum, worth seeing.
Interesting little place