- Address: Budapest, Király u. 13, 1068, Hungary Map
- Timings: 10:00 am - 07:00 pm Details
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Walking Area, Street Market, Street Food, Courtyard
Gouba is a weekly sunday bazaar held in the famous Gozsdu courtyard. The courtyard has a major historical significance as it used to be the center of the then Jewish quarter. Also this Bazaar is a great way to meet the locals while enjoying some local Budapest fun. You will be spoilt for choice with the wide variety of food, accessories, clothes, home decor, antiques amongst many other things that are available. The best part is that through spring to fall, you can enjoy shopping here in midst of various street artists and musicians.
Entrance Ticket Details For Gouba
- Entry is free.
How to Reach Gouba
- Nearby Subway Station: Bajcsy-Zsilinszky ut
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Budapest before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Budapest and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Gouba Address: Budapest, Király u. 13, 1068, Hungary
- Gouba Timing: 10:00 am - 07:00 pm
- Best time to visit Gouba(preferred time): 11:00 am - 06:00 pm
- Time required to visit Gouba: 01:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
0.1% of people who visit Budapest include Gouba in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
95% of people start their Gouba visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Gouba
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Gouba
People normally club together Rumbach Street Synagogue and Nagymezo Utca while planning their visit to Gouba.