Kiscelli MuseumCurrently Closed
- Address: Budapest, Kiscelli u. 108, 1037 Hungary
- Timings: 10:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +36-12500304
- Ticket Price: 1200 HUF
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Museums
Kiscelli Museum offers you a perfect insight into the history of Budapest and its inhabitants ever since the beginning of the 18th century and takes you through a journey of all the transformations until 21st century. It has a recently opened Golden Pharmacy and a recently installed set of trade signs that are distinct to Budapest’s identity. The permanent exhibitions have various items on display that take you through the daily lives of Budapest’s inhabitants with the help of sources such as clocks, furniture piece, architectural drawings and various other day to day use objects. The temporary exhibitions pick up distinct themes to explore and give a lovely insight into the particular topic.
Entrance Ticket Details For Kiscelli Museum
- Students (age 6–26) 600 HUF
- Student groups (more than 10 people) 400 HUF / person
- Seniors (age 62–70) 600 HUF
- Guided tour in Hungarian (for 3–25people) 7.000 HUF / group
- Guided tour in foreign language (for 3–25 people) 14.000 HUF / group
How to Reach Kiscelli Museum
- Nearby Bus Station: Szent Margit Korhaz
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Budapest before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Budapest and book an accommodation of your choice.
0.84% of people who visit Budapest include Kiscelli Museum in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
40% of people start their Kiscelli Museum visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Kiscelli Museum
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Kiscelli Museum