Kolleer Gallery338 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Budapest, Tancsics Mihaly u. 5, 1014 Hungary Map
- Timings: 10:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +36-13569208
- Time Required: 01:30 Hrs
- Tags: Art And Culture, Art Gallery
Koller Gallery is the oldest gallery that is privately owned in Hungary. It is situated in one of the most frequented areas of Budapest. Located in Castle District, this place spreads over 3 floors and has a memorial room dedicated to the famous artist- Amerigo Tot. He was an Italian- Hungarian sculptor and a lot of his work is housed in this Gallery which is named after Gyorgy Koller. Gyorgy Koller was an art fanatic as he also founded the Association of Hungarian Engravers. The quality of this gallery has been the talk of the art realm since time immemorial. The quality of this gallery has stayed intact as it still managed by the Koller family and in the present day is handled by the grandson of Gyorgy Koller.
How to Reach Kolleer Gallery
- Nearby Bus Station: Kapisztran ter
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Budapest before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Budapest and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Kolleer Gallery Address: Budapest, Tancsics Mihaly u. 5, 1014 Hungary
- Kolleer Gallery Contact Number: +36-13569208
- Kolleer Gallery Timing: 10:00 am - 06:00 pm
- Best time to visit Kolleer Gallery(preferred time): 11:00 am - 03:00 pm
- Time required to visit Kolleer Gallery: 01:30 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
2.89% of people who visit Budapest include Kolleer Gallery in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
95% of people start their Kolleer Gallery visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
1 Hr 30 Minutes
People usually take around 1 Hr 30 Minutes to see Kolleer Gallery
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Kolleer Gallery
People normally club together Calvinist Church and House Of Hungarian Art Nouveau while planning their visit to Kolleer Gallery.