Ludwig Muzeum Budapest - Kortars Muveszeti Muzeum, Budapest
About Ludwig Muzeum Budapest - Kortars Muveszeti Muzeum, Budapest
Ludwig Muzeum Budapest - Kortars Muveszeti Muzeum, Budapest - Address, Phone Number
Address: Mupa Budapest, Komor Marcell u. 1, Budapest, H-1095
Time Required: 01:30 Hrs
Timings: 10:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
Added 223 times in trip plans
Art And Culture, Art Museum, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
The Ludwig Muzeum was actually a collection belonging to Peter and Irene Ludwig. They collected various paintings from Hungary as well as the rest of the World and gave it place under one roof in this museum. Their main aim was to build the gap between art of East and West. There are art works from the 60s and 70s from the genre of Eastern European Avant Garde that are sure to give you a taste of both of the art worlds. Pieces by Roy Lichtenstein, Andy Warhol, Jasper Johns and Claes Oldenburg are the highlights of this place.
Ludwig Muzeum Budapest - Kortars Muveszeti Muzeum Information
- Cloakroom is available to leave your coat, bag and umbrella.
- For group visit, prior appointment is required.
Ludwig Muzeum Budapest - Kortars Muveszeti Muzeum Ticket Prices
- The exhibition can be visited free of chargeat one occasion of choice with a valid ticket to the Palace of Arts until the day of the concert!
- Guided tour (for group of less than 10 people): 6500 HUF per group in Hungarian, HUF 7 500 per group in other languages.
Ludwig Muzeum Budapest - Kortars Muveszeti Muzeum Opening and Closing Hours
- Permanent Exhibition: 10:00 am – 6:00 pm
- Temporary Exhibition: 10:00 am – 10:00 pm (Monday – closed)
- Library Timings: visit the official website.
How To reach Ludwig Muzeum Budapest - Kortars Muveszeti Muzeum by Public Transport
- Nearby Train Station: Kozvagohid
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Budapest before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Budapest and book an accommodation of your choice.
Ludwig Muzeum Budapest - Kortars Muveszeti Muzeum, Budapest Reviews - Write a Review
Building is great, the quality of the exhibitions could be improved... a lot
Beautiful, saw two exhibitions so far, very well curated
Is a nice museum. Good excibitions!
Take a walk along a peaceful stretch of the Danube and you'll reach this large modern gallery building, right next to the country's National Theatre. The main exhibition is fine but not particularly memorable, however the temporary Pop Art exhibition I saw there was dynamic and fascinating. It's a great gallery space.
cool perfect omg very good
- Nearby Attractions
- Várfok Street
- Hősök Tere M
- Elizabeth Lookout
- Easy Cooking Budapest
- Josephine Studio
- Budapest Christmas Fair And Winter Festival
- Budapest Budget Hostel
- Fenyőgyöngye Vendéglő
- Budapest Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Budapest
- What to See in 48 Hours in Budapest
- What to See in 72 Hours in Budapest
- How to Spend 5 Days in Budapest
- How to Spend 6 Days in Budapest
- How to Spend 7 Days in Budapest