Miklos Ybl SquareCurrently Open
- Address: Budapest, Ybl Miklós tér, 1013 Hungary Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Square, Architecture , Hill, Opera House
Miklos YBL Square was made in the year 1894 by Ede Mayer. It was created three years after Miklos YBL death. The most famous building here is the Hungarian State Opera House. Apart from this, the place has a lot of greenery to it making the place really lush and pleasant to be at. Located in the vicinity of Gellert Hill and Castle Hill, this square is great to just stroll by and observe the beautiful architecture of the buildings which is distinct to the style of Budapest.
Entrance Ticket Details For Miklos Ybl Square
- Entry is free.
Miklos Ybl Square Hours
- You can visit the square anytime of the day.
How to Reach Miklos Ybl Square
- Nearby Bus Station: Varkert Bazar
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Budapest before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Budapest and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Miklos Ybl Square Address: Budapest, Ybl Miklós tér, 1013 Hungary
- Miklos Ybl Square Timing: 24-hrs
- Best time to visit Miklos Ybl Square(preferred time): 03:00 pm - 08:00 pm
- Time required to visit Miklos Ybl Square: 01:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
0.04% of people who visit Budapest include Miklos Ybl Square in their plan
95% of people start their Miklos Ybl Square visit around 12 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Miklos Ybl Square
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Miklos Ybl Square
People normally club together Postal Stamp Museum and Kiskep Galeria while planning their visit to Miklos Ybl Square.