Miksa Roth Memorial House4 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Nefelejcs u. 26., Budapest, Hungary, 1078 Map
- Timings: 02:00 pm - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +36-13416789
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Museums
If you have followed works of Miksa Roth and come across his creations that were right out of his workshop, then this museum will come as a surprise to you. Miksa Roth lead a productive life from the year 1865-1944 and in his lifetime gave stain glass painting a completely new meaning. The works here are quite dark and are in a way reflection of his last years that he spent living here in this house from the year 1911. Even so, as an art lover- they are going to be a complete visual treat and you will definitely not regret going by the collection that the underrated stained glass painter left behind as his legacy.
How to Reach Miksa Roth Memorial House
- Nearby Bus Station: Nefelejcs utca / Istvan utca
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Budapest before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Budapest and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Miksa Roth Memorial House Address: Nefelejcs u. 26., Budapest, Hungary, 1078
- Miksa Roth Memorial House Contact Number: +36-13416789
- Miksa Roth Memorial House Timing: 02:00 pm - 06:00 pm
- Time required to visit Miksa Roth Memorial House: 01:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
0.03% of people who visit Budapest include Miksa Roth Memorial House in their plan
95% of people start their Miksa Roth Memorial House visit around 3 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Miksa Roth Memorial House
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Miksa Roth Memorial House
People normally club together Central Market Hall and Szent Ferenc Sebei Templom while planning their visit to Miksa Roth Memorial House.