Parliament House2503 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 1055 Budapest, Kossuth Lajos ter 1-3, Hungary
- Timings: 08:00 am - 04:00 pm Details
- Phone: 36-14414000
- Ticket Price: 2520 HUF
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Historical Site, Architecture
The Parliament house of Hungary is a beautiful building with its huge domes and white stone structure. This building is the political centre point of Hungary and extremely important to the modern history of Hungary.
This Neo-Gothic Building in Budapest is certainly an imposing sight. It wouldn’t be a bad idea to just take a look at the impressive exterior but the interior is equally impressive. The interiors are rich in feel and texture. There is beautiful work done in gold on all the walls. The crown Jewels of Hungary have also put on display. It is fascinating to take a tour of the parliament house from the inside. There are also frescoes on the walls and ceilings. There are also sculptures in many places. the central hall of course ir probably the most impressive part of the building. a sight definitely worth admiring is the beautifully done insides of the roofs. A real treat for both the history and art lover!
Parliament House Travel Tips
- Tips & Warnings: The parliament can only be viewed by public through guided tours which are carried out throughout the year.
- The tours on Sunday are only till 2pm.
- From May to September tours are available till 6pm
- Tours take place every half an hour but English tours take place at 10am, 12pm and 2 pm.
- Large groups need to take an appointment.
How to Reach Parliament House
- M2 Kossuth ter
- Blue Tomato
- Mosselen Beer Cafe
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Budapest before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Budapest and book an accommodation of your choice.
20.86% of people who visit Budapest include Parliament House in their plan
4 PM - 5 PM
51.43% of people start their Parliament House visit around 4 PM - 5 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Parliament House
87.88% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Parliament House