Rumbach Street Synagogue17 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Budapest, Rumbach Sebestyén u. 11-13, 1074 Hungary Map
- Timings: 10:00 am - 05:30 pm Details
- Phone: +36-13430420
- Ticket Price: 500 HUF
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Religious Site, Architecture , Synagogue, Streets
Built by the Viennese architect Otto Wagner, this synagogue increases the religious value of the historical old town known as Belvaros which is located in Pest. It is named after the street it is on and was made in the year 1872. This synagogue has followed the style of Moorish revival and has beautiful touches of Islamic architecture. Although in a need for restoration, even the slightly ruined interior of this place is worth visiting to see the kind of architecture that was practiced back in the day in Budapest.
Entrance Ticket Details For Rumbach Street Synagogue
- Adults, Students: 500HUF
- Children under 10: Free
How to Reach Rumbach Street Synagogue
- Nearby Bus Station: Deak Ferenc ter M
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Budapest before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Budapest and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Rumbach Street Synagogue Address: Budapest, Rumbach Sebestyén u. 11-13, 1074 Hungary
- Rumbach Street Synagogue Contact Number: +36-13430420
- Rumbach Street Synagogue Timing: 10:00 am - 05:30 pm
- Rumbach Street Synagogue Price: 500 HUF
- Best time to visit Rumbach Street Synagogue(preferred time): 11:00 am - 01:30 pm
- Time required to visit Rumbach Street Synagogue: 01:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
0.14% of people who visit Budapest include Rumbach Street Synagogue in their plan
50% of people start their Rumbach Street Synagogue visit around 3 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Rumbach Street Synagogue
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Rumbach Street Synagogue
People normally club together Glass House and Gouba while planning their visit to Rumbach Street Synagogue.