Semmelweis Museum Of Medical History, Budapest
About Semmelweis Museum Of Medical History, Budapest
Semmelweis Museum Of Medical History, Budapest - Address, Phone Number, Ticket Price
Address: Budapest, Aprod u. 1-3, 1013 Hungary
Ticket Price: 700 HUF
Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
Timings: 10:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
Added 649 times in trip plans
Museum, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
This place is named after Ignac Semmelweis and the location of this museum is actually his birthplace. The museum of Medical history offers an insight into the ever changing world of Medical and how far has it come ever since the pre historic times. At this museum you will come across a permanent exhibition which has various documents in writing as well as various instruments kept that have been used in medical advancement since the longest time to the most recent ones used in the 20th century. The temporary exhibition generally picks up a particular topic and offers you deep insights into that particular topic.
Semmelweis Museum Of Medical History Information
- For groups of 10 people, prior appointment is required.
Semmelweis Museum Of Medical History Ticket Prices
- Full Price: 700 Ft
- Students and Seniors Around 62-70: 350Ft
- Budapest Card: 20%
- Free Admission: 6 years and under, seniors above 70 years, with amembership of at least 400 people, families on first Sunday of every month, national holdiays(March 15, August 20 October 23)
Semmelweis Museum Of Medical History Opening and Closing Hours
- The cash close: 5:30pm
- public holidays: 10am – 6pm
How To reach Semmelweis Museum Of Medical History by Public Transport
- Nearby Tram Station: Varkert Bazar
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Budapest before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Budapest and book an accommodation of your choice.
Semmelweis Museum Of Medical History, Budapest Reviews - Write a Review
Its allright, lots of creepy instruments, you ge through the whole thing in 30min. Theycharge extra if u want to take photos of film.
Cheap, but not very interesting, doesn't put Semmelweis's life in much context, or give much background, exhibits are ok, some old medical instruments etc
Several interesting exhibits, but nothing special. Lacks explanations.
Small museum with some interesting facts. Discount for students
Small place, interesting but not very impressive.
- Nearby Attractions
- Szimpla Kert Ruin Pubs
- Varkert Bazar
- Liszt Ferenc Square
- Budapest Congress And World Trade Center
- Ethnographic Museum
- Erkel Theatre
- Little Princess Statue
- Budapest History Museum
- Aquaworld Resort Budapest
- Underground Railway Museum
- Budapest Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Budapest
- What to See in 48 Hours in Budapest
- What to See in 72 Hours in Budapest
- How to Spend 5 Days in Budapest
- How to Spend 6 Days in Budapest
- How to Spend 7 Days in Budapest