Statue Of Queen Elizabeth, Budapest
About Statue Of Queen Elizabeth, Budapest
Statue Of Queen Elizabeth, Budapest - Address
Address: Elizabeth Bridge, Budapest Buda, District 1
Time Required: 00:30 Mins
Timings: 24-hrs Details
Added 619 times in trip plans
Park, Statue, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
Elisabeth was the wife of Franz Joseph- who was the emperor of Habsburg. The Hungarians adored her as she was more in love with Hungary then Austria. Her love and genuine affection for both helped strengthen the Hungarian- Austrian ties and a lot of places were made dedicated to her memory. She used to thoroughly enjoy shopping at Antal Alter. She loved Hungary so much that she picked up the language and learnt it fluently. She also loved to be at her summer residence in Sisi, hence helping in her connect with Hungary grow. There is a park by her name and also a bridge. This is a statues erected in her memory and for the love that Hungarians held for her.
Statue Of Queen Elizabeth Ticket Prices
- Entry is free.
Statue Of Queen Elizabeth Opening and Closing Hours
- You can visit the statue anytime of the day.
How To reach Statue Of Queen Elizabeth by Public Transport
- Nearby Bus Station: Dobrentei ter
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Budapest before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Budapest and book an accommodation of your choice.
Statue Of Queen Elizabeth, Budapest Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- Hotel Rum Kft.
- Raoul Wallenberg Holocaust Memorial Park
- Soviet War Memorial
- 4you Citycenter Apartments
- Liszt Ferenc Zeneművészeti Egyetem
- Pest-buda Bistro
- Danubius Hotel Astoria
- Margeret Island Water Tower
- Promenade City Hotel
- Budapest Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Budapest
- What to See in 48 Hours in Budapest
- What to See in 72 Hours in Budapest
- How to Spend 5 Days in Budapest
- How to Spend 6 Days in Budapest
- How to Spend 7 Days in Budapest