About Szemlo-hegyi-barlang, Budapest
Szemlo-hegyi-barlang, Budapest - Address, Phone Number, Ticket Price
Address: Budapest, Pusztaszeri ut 35, 1025 Hungary
Ticket Price: 1300 HUF
Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
Timings: 10:00 am - 04:00 pm Details
Added 149 times in trip plans
Outdoors, Cave, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
Szemlohegyi- Barlang is an amazing example of some exquisite natural formation. The caves here have distinctly formed crystal formations which are really beautiful to look at. The caves are rightly called the showcaves of Budapest and live up to that name completely. Buda caves in the vicinity of Buda Hills are anyway an attraction that you should not be missing. These caves are located at a close distance of the other famous caves and if you wish to have a slightly off beat adventurous experience ending up in something really fruitful to the eye, then do not miss this one.
- The cave can be visited only via tour.
- Tours are available at every hour.
- Wear hiking shoes as you need to walk a lot.
- For large groups, advance booking is required.
Szemlo-hegyi-barlang Ticket Prices
- Basic Tour: 1300HUF/ person (full price), 1000/ person (preferential)
- Combined (including Paul-valley cave): 200/person (full price); 1600/ person (preferential)
- For other discounts and ticket details – visit official website.
Szemlo-hegyi-barlang Opening and Closing Hours
- The first tour starts at 10:00 am and last tour starts at 4:00 pm.
How To reach Szemlo-hegyi-barlang by Public Transport
- Nearby Bus Station: Also Zoldmali ut
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Budapest before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Budapest and book an accommodation of your choice.
Szemlo-hegyi-barlang, Budapest Reviews - Write a Review
Gyönyörű barlang Budapesten, kis gyerekekkel is kényelmesen látogatható
- Nearby Attractions
- Pántlika Bisztró
- Kempinski Hotel Corvinus Budapest
- Carlton Hotel Budapest
- Art'otel Budapest, By Park Plaza
- Budapest Park
- Massolitbudapest Books And Café
- Szent László Templom
- Fasori Református Templom
- National Széchényi Library
- Budapest Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Budapest
- What to See in 48 Hours in Budapest
- What to See in 72 Hours in Budapest
- How to Spend 5 Days in Budapest
- How to Spend 6 Days in Budapest
- How to Spend 7 Days in Budapest