Szemlohegyi- Barlang is an amazing example of some exquisite natural formation. The caves here have distinctly formed crystal formations which are really beautiful to look at. The caves are rightly called the showcaves of Budapest and live up to that name completely. Buda caves in the vicinity of Buda Hills are anyway an attraction that you should not be missing. These caves are located at a close distance of the other famous caves and if you wish to have a slightly off beat adventurous experience ending up in something really fruitful to the eye, then do not miss this one.
- The cave can be visited only via tour.
- Tours are available at every hour.
- Wear hiking shoes as you need to walk a lot.
- For large groups, advance booking is required.
- Basic Tour: 1300HUF/ person (full price), 1000/ person (preferential)
- Combined (including Paul-valley cave): 200/person (full price); 1600/ person (preferential)
- For other discounts and ticket details – visit official website.
- The first tour starts at 10:00 am and last tour starts at 4:00 pm.
- Nearby Bus Station: Also Zoldmali ut
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Budapest before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Budapest and book an accommodation of your choice.
0.28% of people who visit Budapest include Szemlo-hegyi-barlang in their plan
75% of people start their Szemlo-hegyi-barlang visit around 10 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Szemlo-hegyi-barlang
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Szemlo-hegyi-barlang
Szép barlang. Csak kicsi :( max egy óra a vezetés.
Gyönyörű barlang Budapesten, kis gyerekekkel is kényelmesen látogatható