Szent Ferenc Sebei Templom30 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Budapest, Fo utca 43., 1011 Hungary Map
- Time Required: 01:30 Hrs
- Tags: Church, Religious Site
The unfortunate things about this church is that a lot of times you will come across it and it will be shut. But people who have walked by and seen it swear by the beauty of this church. It does not have a very popular history behind it and if you do not have a lot of time, visiting this church can be avoided. But one day, while taking a stroll if it is open, then remember to take a glimpse inside and the facade is extremely well made. Even the ceiling of the church has a very distinct Hungarian style and is completely worth looking at. It is worth taking a small tour through the church and exploring it yourself.
Szent Ferenc Sebei Templom Travel Tips
- Be decently dressed.
- Maintain tranquility within the church.
Entrance Ticket Details For Szent Ferenc Sebei Templom
- Entry is free.
Szent Ferenc Sebei Templom Hours
- Mass timings may vary. Ask the authorities for the details.
How to Reach Szent Ferenc Sebei Templom
- Nearby transport terminal for bus, tram: Batthyany ter M+H
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Budapest before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Budapest and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Szent Ferenc Sebei Templom Address: Budapest, Fo utca 43., 1011 Hungary
- Time required to visit Szent Ferenc Sebei Templom: 01:30 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
0.26% of people who visit Budapest include Szent Ferenc Sebei Templom in their plan
50% of people start their Szent Ferenc Sebei Templom visit around 4 PM
1 Hr 30 Minutes
People usually take around 1 Hr 30 Minutes to see Szent Ferenc Sebei Templom
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Szent Ferenc Sebei Templom
People normally also visit Miksa Roth Memorial House while planning their trip to Szent Ferenc Sebei Templom.