Szent Gellert Monument2 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Budapest, Gellért tér, 1016 Hungary Map
- Phone: +36-12660479
In the fond memory of Saint Gellért of 11th century, the Gerard of Csanád Monument got built. You and your tour companions will definitely enjoy a good time visiting this popular tourist attraction. You will find the monument placed in a mountainous location that looks gorgeous being loaded with greenery. It is the same place where Saint Gellért breathed for the last time. You will find this 39 feet high Gerard of Csanád Monument click worthy. To reach this bronze statue, you need to cross a staircase industriously.
How to Reach Szent Gellert Monument
- Buses 108E, 110, 8E, 112 to stop : Dobrentei ter
- Szent Gellert Monument Address: Budapest, Gellért tér, 1016 Hungary
- Szent Gellert Monument Contact Number: +36-12660479
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!