The Liszt Academy Of MusicCurrently Closed
- Address: Budapest, Liszt Ferenc tér 8, 1061 Hungary
- Timings: 10:00 am - 08:30 pm Details
- Phone: +36-14624600
- Ticket Price: 1500 HUF
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Entertainment, Family And Kids, Workshop
The Liszt Academy Of Music - Review
The Liszt Academy of Music is renowned as a show corridor and music center in Budapest, Hungary, established on November 14, 1875. It is the feature of the Liszt Collection, which offers a few significant books and compositions gave by Liszt upon his demise. It also includes the AVISO studio, which is regarded as a joint effort between the administrations of Hungary and Japan to furnish sound recording supplies and academic preparations for students. The Art Nouveau style building is a standout amongst the most famous buildings in Budapest. It was constructed by Floris Korb and Kalman Giergl at the appeal of Baron Gyula Wlassics, who was the presiding Minister of Culture back then. The veneer is characterized by a statue of Liszt which was chiseled by Alajos Strobl. Within the building the interiors are beautified with frescoes, Zsolnay earthenware production, and a few statues of mainly Bela Bartok and Frederic Chopin.
The Liszt Academy Of Music Information
- Initially the building likewise had stained ground glass windows, designed by Miksa Róth. Different offices utilized by the Academy are the Budapest Teacher Training College, spotted in the previous National Music School on Semmelweis Street.
- This academy can be visited via guided tour.
The Liszt Academy Of Music Ticket Prices
- Adult ticket (with guide speaking Hungarian): HUF 1500
- Concession/student ticket (with guide speaking Hungarian): HUF 750
- Adult ticket (with guide speaking foreign language): HUF 2900
- With student identity card, concession card, and for over-65s (with guide speaking foreign language): HUF 1 450
- Guided tour every day: Adult tickets are HUF 3500 & With student identity card, concession card, and for over-65s: HUF 1750. No registration needed.
The Liszt Academy Of Music Hours
- For individual guided tour: 1:30pm (everyday)
- Guided tour duration: 50minutes
How To reach The Liszt Academy Of Music by Public Transport
- Liszt Ferenc te4r 8.
Restaurants Near The Liszt Academy Of Music
- Burg Hotel
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Budapest before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Budapest and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting The Liszt Academy Of Music
8.22% of people who visit Budapest include The Liszt Academy Of Music in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
43.75% of people start their The Liszt Academy Of Music visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see The Liszt Academy Of Music
82.76% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting The Liszt Academy Of Music
The Liszt Academy Of Music Trips
The Liszt Academy Of Music, Budapest Reviews
Possibly the best acoustic place in Budapest. Always nice concerts. The building itself worths a visit
This academy was so amazing it made feel giddy. It was so beautiful and the teachers are really friendly
Beautiful building and concert hall.
Beautiful performance hall
A legtöbb turista észre sem veszi ezt a különleges helyet, érdemes nyitott szemmel ... történelem kedvelői klasszikus zene számra nagyon izgalmas hely Valóban, nagyon különleges hely !! Jó volt itt tanulni...rengeteget tanultam 👏🏻👏🏻🎼🎹🙏🏻❤️❤️