Vigado Concert Hall, Budapest
About Vigado Concert Hall, Budapest
Vigado Concert Hall, Budapest - Address, Phone Number, Ticket Price
Address: Budapest, Vigadó tér 2, 1051 Hungary
Ticket Price: 800 HUF
Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
Added 1.1K times in trip plans
Entertainment, Concert, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
Vigado Concert Hall in the present day stands as the second largest concert hall in Budapest and increases the glory of the banks of the mystical Danube. The story of Vigado Concert Hall like many other main attractions of Budapest is no less than inspiring. Home to the Hungarian State Folk Ensemble(House of traditions), the group has stuck to the concert hall during its thick and thins ever since 1951. After World War I, this hall was made to replace another mall at the same site. After World War II, it was destroyed even further. It took more than 30 years to get back in shape and the facade was not restored until the year 2006.
Vigado Concert Hall Information
- Online tickets are also available.
Vigado Concert Hall Ticket Prices
- For adults: 800HUF
- Concessions (for students and senior citizens) : 500HUF
- Visitor’s ticket for guided tourswith over 15 participants (priceper person): 600HUF
- Family tickets (1 or 2 adults and maximum 3 children) : 1500HUF
- Further tickets for children (per children): 300HUF
- Free admission: For children below 6 years of age, for persons over 70years of age, those holding special tickets for professionalsissued by the Minister for Human Capacities, educators(currently in employment) in public education, thoseholding photo press ID cards, people with disabilities andtheir escorts (maximum one escort per disabled person)
Vigado Concert Hall Opening and Closing Hours
- Box office: 10am to 6:30pm(everyday)
How To reach Vigado Concert Hall by Public Transport
- Nearby subway station: Vorosmarty ter
- Nearby tram station: Vigado ter
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Budapest before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Budapest and book an accommodation of your choice.
Vigado Concert Hall, Budapest Reviews - Write a Review
Beautiful, historical building. It is possible to visit and/or attend a guided tour even when actual event is not scheduled. The Concert Hall inside is really unique. Well worth the time.
Very impressive place. Perfect for a gala dinner including show.
Stunning location, brilliant concert. Book a few days in advance at tourist information to avoid disappointment.
The greatest and possibly the best concert- and cultural center of Budapest. Worth to visit, there are always some interesting exhibitions or cultural programs. The building itself was renovated a few years ago.
Amazing interior, probably one oft the most unique concert halls of Europe. One can go for a visit of the building too if no event available in the evening.
- Nearby Attractions
- Art'otel Budapest
- Széchenyi Tér
- Belvárosi Lugas Vendéglő
- Falk Miksa U. 12
- Egyetem Tér 1-3
- Kakas Étterem
- Central Apartment In Budapest
- Belgrád Rakpart Kft.
- Aranykéz Utca
- Budapest Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Budapest
- What to See in 48 Hours in Budapest
- What to See in 72 Hours in Budapest
- How to Spend 5 Days in Budapest
- How to Spend 6 Days in Budapest
- How to Spend 7 Days in Budapest