Vigado Concert Hall
- Address: Budapest, Vigadó tér 2, 1051 Hungary
- Phone: +36-204294124
- Ticket Price: 800 HUF
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Entertainment, Concert, Family And Kids, Landmarks, Social, Music And Show Venues
Vigado Concert Hall - Review
Vigado Concert Hall in the present day stands as the second largest concert hall in Budapest and increases the glory of the banks of the mystical Danube. The story of Vigado Concert Hall like many other main attractions of Budapest is no less than inspiring. Home to the Hungarian State Folk Ensemble(House of traditions), the group has stuck to the concert hall during its thick and thins ever since 1951. After World War I, this hall was made to replace another mall at the same site. After World War II, it was destroyed even further. It took more than 30 years to get back in shape and the facade was not restored until the year 2006.
Vigado Concert Hall Information
- Online tickets are also available.
Vigado Concert Hall Ticket Prices
- For adults: 800HUF
- Concessions (for students and senior citizens) : 500HUF
- Visitor’s ticket for guided tourswith over 15 participants (priceper person): 600HUF
- Family tickets (1 or 2 adults and maximum 3 children) : 1500HUF
- Further tickets for children (per children): 300HUF
- Free admission: For children below 6 years of age, for persons over 70years of age, those holding special tickets for professionalsissued by the Minister for Human Capacities, educators(currently in employment) in public education, thoseholding photo press ID cards, people with disabilities andtheir escorts (maximum one escort per disabled person)
Vigado Concert Hall Hours
- Box office: 10am to 6:30pm(everyday)
How To reach Vigado Concert Hall by Public Transport
- Nearby subway station: Vorosmarty ter
- Nearby tram station: Vigado ter
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Budapest before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Budapest and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Vigado Concert Hall
1.01% of people who visit Budapest include Vigado Concert Hall in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
80% of people start their Vigado Concert Hall visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Vigado Concert Hall
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Vigado Concert Hall
Vigado Concert Hall Trips
Vigado Concert Hall, Budapest Reviews
I visited Vigado for a conference. The interior is majestic, like an old palace. Seating was comfortable and the space big enough for almost 600 attendees. The main problem was the very poor Wi-Fi connection and the lack of enough plugs for the laptops.
One of the greatest and mighty concert- and cultural center of Budapest. There are always some exhibitions or various cultural programs and events. The building has been renovated rescentley..worthy a visit..
This place is a treasure. I was here 25 years ago and the remodelling has the place looking terrific.
Beatufilu building. Didn't have chance to be inside but the architecture encourages to go in and listen the music
Even just a quick look from outside is worth a D-tour.