Westend City Center179 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Budapest, Váci útca 3, 1062, Hungary
- Timings: 08:00 am - 11:00 pm Details
- Phone: +36-12387777
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Entertainment, Mall, Shopping Center
Westend City Center is built by one of the leading conglomerates of Hungary known as Hungarian TriGranit Ltd. Started in the year 1999, it was the largest mall in central Europe for the longest time. With passing times, bigger malls came up but Westend held onto its charm. It covers about 4 floors that consist of some amazing leading brands and many a local brands for you to choose from. You will definitely be spoilt for choice here and you can also try out the awesome food court to snack on to fast food. You can catch a movie at the cinema city and choose any of the 400+ services and stores to pick up things from.
Westend City Center Travel Tips
- The entire mall is wheelchair accessible.
Entrance Ticket Details For Westend City Center
- Free entry
Westend City Center Hours
Commercial units mandatory opening hours:
- January to October: 10am -8pm (Monday to Saturday); 10am -6pm (Sunday)
- November and December: 10am – 9pm (Monday to Saturday), 10am – 6pm (Sunday)
Commercial units permitted opening hours: 8am -10pm (everyday)
- The stores are open on: all the Sundays of December to 27th December
- Roof garden: 8am – 11pm
How to Reach Westend City Center
- Nearby bus station & Subway station: Nyugati palyaudvar M
- Nearby train terminal: Budapest-Nyugati Railway Terminal
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Budapest before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Budapest and book an accommodation of your choice.
1.49% of people who visit Budapest include Westend City Center in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
44.44% of people start their Westend City Center visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Westend City Center
83.33% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Westend City Center