Westend City Center, Budapest
About Westend City Center, Budapest
Westend City Center, Budapest - Address, Phone Number
Address: Budapest, Váci útca 3, 1062, Hungary
Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
Timings: 08:00 am - 11:00 pm Details
Added 1.9K times in trip plans
Entertainment, Mall, Shopping Center, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
Westend City Center is built by one of the leading conglomerates of Hungary known as Hungarian TriGranit Ltd. Started in the year 1999, it was the largest mall in central Europe for the longest time. With passing times, bigger malls came up but Westend held onto its charm. It covers about 4 floors that consist of some amazing leading brands and many a local brands for you to choose from. You will definitely be spoilt for choice here and you can also try out the awesome food court to snack on to fast food. You can catch a movie at the cinema city and choose any of the 400+ services and stores to pick up things from.
Westend City Center Information
- The entire mall is wheelchair accessible.
Westend City Center Ticket Prices
- Free entry
Westend City Center Opening and Closing Hours
Commercial units mandatory opening hours:
- January to October: 10am -8pm (Monday to Saturday); 10am -6pm (Sunday)
- November and December: 10am – 9pm (Monday to Saturday), 10am – 6pm (Sunday)
Commercial units permitted opening hours: 8am -10pm (everyday)
- The stores are open on: all the Sundays of December to 27th December
- Roof garden: 8am – 11pm
How To reach Westend City Center by Public Transport
- Nearby bus station & Subway station: Nyugati palyaudvar M
- Nearby train terminal: Budapest-Nyugati Railway Terminal
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Budapest before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Budapest and book an accommodation of your choice.
Westend City Center, Budapest Reviews - Write a Review
Had a great shopping experience. A huge mall with housing a lot of good brands. Found it a little pricey. But frankly that's what we expect of a high end mall. Found the dining options to be very good well! I would have liked a couple of more escalators to make it easy moving up and down the floors considering how big the mall is!
Huge building, many good shops. Usually very crowded. Has a cinema which is good, very expensive in my opinion but once upon a while it worths it. Has a very nice roof garden, which is the only smoking area of the building. It's easy to get lost on your first time. In the dining area you can choose from a huge variety of foods and restaurants, which are all good. Easy to get there via public transport.
This huge modern mall is conveniently located near the metro station and has a lot to offer from the great food hall with a varied selection of cuisines, through the gigantic electronics store Media Mart, to all your regular mall fare. Plenty of toilets and payphones scattered throughout. There is also a Vodafone and T Mobile store where you can buy SIM cards.
Huge modern shopping mall on 3 floors. Attached to Hilton hotel. Great range of shops and close to station
Probably the most perfectly situated mall in Budapest. The selection of shops is also very good. The food court could be a bit better.
- Nearby Attractions
- Inner-city Parish Church
- German Occupation Memorial
- Mary Magdalene Tower
- March 15 Square
- Metropolitan Ervin Szabo Library
- Statue Of Queen Elizabeth
- Semmelweis Museum Of Medical History
- Hungarian Academy Of Sciences
- Hungarian Natural History Museum
- Hungarian National Museum
- Budapest Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Budapest
- What to See in 48 Hours in Budapest
- What to See in 72 Hours in Budapest
- How to Spend 5 Days in Budapest
- How to Spend 6 Days in Budapest
- How to Spend 7 Days in Budapest