- Address: Budva, Montenegro
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Beach, Tourist Center, Family And Kids, Town, Architecture , Old Town
Altstadt - Review
Budva is considered as the tourist capital of Montenegro and a couple of attractions including the old town justify this very title. Altstadt Budva is a charming old town with narrow, winding cobblestoned streets and plenty of restaurants. The town depicts the history of the city while giving us insights about the rich culture of Budva. The architectural structures of the town are indeed commendable and the area is replete with beautiful beaches. If you visit Budva during summer especially, the old town is a must see.
- The old town is perfect for A to Z shopping.
How To reach Altstadt by Public Transport
- Train: Virpazar Train Station, Railway Station Sutomore, Tuzi Train Station.
- Bus: Bus Station Budva, Slavija Bus Station, Aleksandar Bus Station.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Budva before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Budva and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Altstadt
95% of people who visit Budva include Altstadt in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
46.31% of people start their Altstadt visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Altstadt
51.06% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Altstadt
Altstadt, Budva Reviews
- Murrayville United Methodist Church
- Double L Quarter Horses
- Murrayville Baptist Church
- Murrayville United Methodist Parsonage
- Sandy Creek Baptist Assoc
- Murrayville House Of Prayer
- Little Egypt Woodmen Camp
- Faith Church Of God
- St Paul's Lutheran Church-Missouri Synod
- Calvary Southern Baptist Church
- West Frankfort Bowl
- Depot Veterans Memorial & Coal Miner's Memorial
- Third Baptist Church
- Harmony Freewill Baptist Church
- Strawberry Meadows