Ballet Dancer StatueCurrently Open
- Address: Budva Riviera, Budva, Montenegro
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 00:15 Mins
- Tags: Outdoors, Beach, Landmark, Statue, Tourist Center, Family And Kids, Nature
Ballet Dancer Statue - Review
The Ballet Dancer Statue situated on a rock, is a symbol of the city of Budva located close to the citadel with some good restaurants and cafes surrounding it. The statue offers a magnificent view of the old townand the sea. The beautiful sculpture has a sad story attached to its existencehowever it is completely worth the visit.
Ballet Dancer Statue Information
- Don’t forget to take a picture with the statue.
- The rock holding the statue is difficult to reach.
How To reach Ballet Dancer Statue by Public Transport
- Train: Virpazar Train Station, Railway Station Sutomore, Tuzi Train Station.
- Bus: Bus Station Budva, Slavija Bus Station, Aleksandar Bus Station.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Budva before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Budva and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Ballet Dancer Statue
95% of people who visit Budva include Ballet Dancer Statue in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
32.24% of people start their Ballet Dancer Statue visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Ballet Dancer Statue
55.77% of people prefer walking in order to reach Ballet Dancer Statue