Budva City Walls, BudvaCurrently Open
- Address: Old Town, Budva, Montenegro
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Beach, View Point, Tourist Center, Family And Kids
About Budva City Walls, Budva
The city walls in Budva exhibit mesmerizing views of the sea leaving you with the feeling of experiencing a place out of the world. The city walls are a spectacular attraction located in the old town depicting the charm of medieval time. A must see on a visit to the old town of Budva.
Budva City Walls Information
- There are many shops around the city walls ideal for shopping.
How To reach Budva City Walls by Public Transport
- Train: Virpazar Train Station, Railway Station Sutomore, Tuzi Train Station.
- Bus: Bus Station Budva, Slavija Bus Station, Aleksandar Bus Station.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Budva before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Budva and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Budva City Walls
95% of people who visit Budva include Budva City Walls in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
45.15% of people start their Budva City Walls visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Budva City Walls
74.31% of people prefer walking in order to reach Budva City Walls