How to Reach Budva - The Easiest Way to Reach Budva
- Walking: For visiting the city, walking is preferable, as summertime traffic jams back up the streets in a hectic display of 21stcentury transportation etching out its place in ancient urban planning.
- Cycling: Cycling is a legitimate way to get around, but with packed streets and sidewalks in the summer, can prove more frustrating than pleasing..
- Taxi: Taxis are expensive and with summertime traffic jams they can be slow. However, they are often the best way to get to sites further out from the centre.
- Boat: Another expensive option is to take a boat from Budva harbour to the surrounding beaches and islands.
Are you looking for a Budva travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
Modes of Transportation in Budva
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Budva. The most preferred mode of transport in Budva is Car.
Average distance: 3.66 km Average time: 17.29 min
Car 57.14%Driving 10 min Walking 0.75 min Overall average time for 4.5 kms 10.75 min
Bike 14.29%Bike 10 min Overall average time for 2 kms 10 min
Walking 28.57%Walking 30 min Driving 4 min Overall average time for 2.8 kms 34 min
How to Reach Budva from Nearby Cities
|Kotor to Budva||21.2 km||30 mins|
|Podgorica to Budva||63.74 km||55 mins|
|Čilipi to Budva||68.15 km||1 hour 8 mins|
- How to reach Podgorica
- How to reach Žabljak
- How to reach Sutomore
- How to reach Špiljari
- How to reach Podostrog
- How to reach Lastva Grbaljska