Jaz BeachCurrently Open
- Address: Budva, Montenegro
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 05:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Beach, Entertainment, Tourist Center, Family And Kids, Water Sport, Picnic Spot, Nature
About Jaz Beach, Budva
Jaz beach is a large, clean and well maintained beach with thick Mediterranean vegetation situated on the Montenegrin Coast in the city of Budva.The beach hosts a couple of musical events occasionally, which make it all the more fun.The sandy beach is ideal for camping as well.
Jaz Beach Information
- Do not litter on the beach.
- The food served at the beach restaurant is good.
- Visit the beach at sunrise or sunset to get the best of it.
How To reach Jaz Beach by Public Transport
- Train: Virpazar Train Station, Railway Station Sutomore, Tuzi Train Station.
- Bus: Bus Station Budva, Slavija Bus Station, Aleksandar Bus Station.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Budva before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Budva and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Jaz Beach
95% of people who visit Budva include Jaz Beach in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
41.75% of people start their Jaz Beach visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 5 Hrs to see Jaz Beach
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Jaz Beach
Jaz Beach Map
Jaz Beach Trips
Jaz Beach, Budva Reviews
Beautiful, sandy shore with a white flag. Sea is really cool, but you will love it. Visitors are nice people, mostly families. Also great for romantic nights :) Watching stars in night in dark and having a silent walk by the sea, listening to waves
The Best Beach ever 🏖️
perfect for Budva!
This a place ,so many differant nations together enjoing.
One of the best and nice beaches in Montenegro !
All QuestionsJaz beach
- St. John's Sports Company Limited
- Phillip Wheatley
- E K Lount
- Wrawby Pet Services
- Longburton Methodist Church
- Mount View
- Parish Of Aberdare
- Ivor Phillips
- The Art House
- Ruddock Performing Arts Centre King Edwards Girls School
- Bude Library & One Stop Shop
- Wath Trinity Methodist Church
- Whistle Fish Gallery
- Ponte Del Risorgimento
- Osmington Mills Holidays