Jaz BeachCurrently Open
- Address: Budva, Montenegro
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 05:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Beach, Entertainment, Tourist Center, Family And Kids, Water Sport, Picnic Spot, Nature
Jaz Beach - Review
Jaz beach is a large, clean and well maintained beach with thick Mediterranean vegetation situated on the Montenegrin Coast in the city of Budva.The beach hosts a couple of musical events occasionally, which make it all the more fun.The sandy beach is ideal for camping as well.
Jaz Beach Information
- Do not litter on the beach.
- The food served at the beach restaurant is good.
- Visit the beach at sunrise or sunset to get the best of it.
How To reach Jaz Beach by Public Transport
- Train: Virpazar Train Station, Railway Station Sutomore, Tuzi Train Station.
- Bus: Bus Station Budva, Slavija Bus Station, Aleksandar Bus Station.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Budva before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Budva and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Jaz Beach
95% of people who visit Budva include Jaz Beach in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
41.25% of people start their Jaz Beach visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 5 Hrs to see Jaz Beach
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Jaz Beach
Jaz Beach Map
Jaz Beach Trips
Jaz Beach, Budva Reviews
Nice sandy beach. One of the best in Montenegro. It is nice place to anchor your yacht while cruising Montenegro coast. Use your tender to went a shore where you can found a nice restaurants with local cuisine specialities and fish restaurants.
Beautiful, sandy shore with a white flag. Sea is really cool, but you will love it. Visitors are nice people, mostly families. Also great for romantic nights :) Watching stars in night in dark and having a silent walk by the sea, listening to waves
it gets way too crowded!!! and the markets around the area is too expensive!
The Best Beach ever 🏖️
perfect for Budva!
All QuestionsJaz beach
- La Teñada
- Iglesia De Santa María Del Azogue
- Biblioteca Publica
- Iglesia De San Juan
- Conjunto Histórico Artístico De Valderas
- Plaza De Toros De Valderas
- Promocion Servicios Culturales Recreativos
- Bodega Casto Pequeño
- Ayuntamiento De Valderas
- Museo Parroquial De Valderas
- Bodega Vinos De La Ribera De La Cea S.coop
- Parroquia De Riudaura
- Castillo De Los Davila
- Antonia Pereda Diaz
- Castillo De Puente Del Congosto