Tara Bridge, Budva
Tara Bridge - A Quick Overview
Address: Tara Canyon, Budva, Montenegro
Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
Timings: 24-hrs Details
Added 3.5K times in trip plans
Outdoors, Bridge, Tourist Center, Family And Kids, Adventure Sport, Water Sport, Nature
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
About Tara Bridge, Budva
The Tara bridge of Budva is referred to as one of the tallest bridges of the world that stands across the Tara River. The bridge offers a picturesque view of the Tara River, impressive waterfalls which include the Bajlovic Falls, and the beautifully carved Canyon through the mountains. There is definitely nothing more one could ask for from a single bridge, however, the bridge comes with a package of rafting adventures amidst the lush green vegetation in one of the deepest rivers in the world as well.
Tara Bridge Information
- Help keep this iconic structure and its surrounding clean. Do not litter on or around the bridge.
- Hike your adventurous experience by rafting in one of the deepest river canyons of the world.
- Don’t forget to carry that camera.
How To reach Tara Bridge by Public Transport
- Train: Mojkovac Train Station, Ljesnica Train Station, Kolasin Train Station
- Bus: Placevi Lausevic Bus Stop, Pljevlja Bus Station
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Budva before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Budva and book an accommodation of your choice.