Tara BridgeCurrently Open
- Address: Tara Canyon, Budva, Montenegro
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Bridge, Tourist Center, Family And Kids, Adventure Sport, Water Sport, Nature
About Tara Bridge, Budva
The Tara bridge of Budva is referred to as one of the tallest bridges of the world that stands across the Tara River. The bridge offers a picturesque view of the Tara River, impressive waterfalls which include the Bajlovic Falls, and the beautifully carved Canyon through the mountains. There is definitely nothing more one could ask for from a single bridge, however, the bridge comes with a package of rafting adventures amidst the lush green vegetation in one of the deepest rivers in the world as well.
Tara Bridge Information
- Help keep this iconic structure and its surrounding clean. Do not litter on or around the bridge.
- Hike your adventurous experience by rafting in one of the deepest river canyons of the world.
- Don’t forget to carry that camera.
How To reach Tara Bridge by Public Transport
- Train: Mojkovac Train Station, Ljesnica Train Station, Kolasin Train Station
- Bus: Placevi Lausevic Bus Stop, Pljevlja Bus Station
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Budva before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Budva and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Tara Bridge
95% of people who visit Budva include Tara Bridge in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
61.13% of people start their Tara Bridge visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Tara Bridge
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Tara Bridge
Tara Bridge Map
Tara Bridge Trips
Tara Bridge, Budva Reviews
All QuestionsTara bridge
- Shiloh Baptist Church
- Iglesia Evanjelica Pentecostes
- True Light Apostolic Church
- Tisbury Recreation Department
- Angling Approaches
- Britten Hill Farm
- Epworth United Methodist Church
- Bayside Marina & Campground
- White Dove Church Of God
- Southview Baptist Church
- Cal Mire Field
- Lowfield Leisure Limited
- Sweepcharm Limited
- Nature's Country Crafts