- Address: Mediteranska 4, Budva 85310, Montenegro
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +382-69069086
- Ticket Price: Free
- Tags: Disco, Family And Kids
Trocadero - Review
If you are looking for a place where you can meet new people, have a few shots of cocktails and dance with your heart out with the throbbing music, then the disco club of Trocadero is the perfect venue for you. Individual, duet and group band performances are organized here every evening. It will be a great opportunity to know and get acquainted with the country music of the area and also socialize with other visitors as you all will be dancing with the beats. Trocadero is always throbbing with music and spirals of lights. The facility has three levels surrounding the main hall where the performances take place. You can get your drinks and munchies from the bar at the ground level and enjoy the performance from the second and third level balconies.
How To reach Trocadero by Public Transport
- Rented car / Taxi.
Things to Know Before Visiting Trocadero
3.67% of people who visit Budva include Trocadero in their plan
40% of people start their Trocadero visit around 09 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Trocadero
People normally also visit Stari Grad while planning their trip to Trocadero.
People also prefer to start their day with Trocadero.
3 Views20 Days 19 Nights20 Day Trip to France, Italy, Greece, Spain from InglewoodBy: Published PrivatelyCity: Paris, Bilbao, Florence, Rome, Athens, Santorini, Nice, Venice
Trocadero, Budva Reviews
- World Gospel Mission
- Pioneer Faith Evangelical Church
- Calvary Missionary Baptist Church
- L E Helm
- First United Methodist Church
- Hanfield United Methodist Church
- Riverside Park
- St James Lutheran Church
- Faith Baptist Church Of Marion
- Eastbrook Washington Church
- Chapel Pike Wesleyan Church
- Christmas City Walkway Of Lights Marion
- New Bethany Church Of God In Christ
- Charles Ternet
- Church Of Christ Woodland Hills