Iguazu FallsCurrently Closed
- Address: Misiones Province, Buenos Aires Province, Argentina
- Timings: 08:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Ticket Price: 130 ARS
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Waterfall, Family And Kids, Boating, Picnic Spot, Nature
Iguazu Falls - Review
The Iguazu Falls are situated along the border of the Brazilian state Parana and the Argentine state of Misiones. The location of the exquisite waterfall of the Iguazu River follows the rise in the river bed at Curitiba and below the Iguazu Falls, the Iguazu river converges with the San Antonio river. The provincial border between Brazil and Argentina follows its course through the famous location of the Devil’s Throat. The zone upon the right bank of the river is Brazilian territory whereas the left zone is the province of Argentina. The Iguazu Falls is situated close to the airports of both the neighbouring nations, namely- the Argentinian one; Cataratas Del Iguazu International Airport, and the Brazilian one; Foz do Iguacu International Airport. The falls have walkways for better and closer viewing. You cannot miss the amazing boat ride that can take you particularly close to a breathtakingly beautiful section of the waterfall. Also, visit the popular attractions in the city by following Buenos Aires itinerary 7 days.
Iguazu Falls Information
- The Iguazu Falls are administratively shared by the Argentine National Park of Iguazu and the Brazilian Iguacu National Park. Later, both of the parks were adorned with the designation of UNESCO World Heritage Sites.
- Every month special night tours take place which means you can see the Iguazu falls by moonlight on these days! If you visit the Iguazu water falls two days in a row you can get a 50% discount on the second day if you show the stamped ticket of the first day.
Iguazu Falls Ticket Prices
- ARS130 /person AR$10 per car.
How To reach Iguazu Falls by Public Transport
- Misiones Province
Restaurants Near Iguazu Falls
- Sheraton Iguazu Resort
- El Fortin
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Buenos Aires before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Buenos Aires and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Iguazu Falls
40.54% of people who visit Buenos Aires include Iguazu Falls in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
65.71% of people start their Iguazu Falls visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Iguazu Falls
90% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Iguazu Falls