Palermo, Buenos AiresCurrently Open
- Address: Palermo, Buenos Aires Province, Argentina
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: 54-1148321100
- Time Required: 05:00 Hrs
- Tags: Food And Drinks, Restaurant, Square, Shopping Center, Family And Kids, Neighborhoods
About Palermo, Buenos Aires
Palermo is widely known as a famous barrio of Buenos Aires. Barrio is something like a neighbourhood. It is neighbored by the barrios of Belgrano, Almagro, Recoleta, Villa Crespo, and Colegiales. Rio de la Plata- a major river of Buenos Aires also flows along the boundaries of this province. It is largely a residential province.
The old neighborhoods of Argentina are home to the traditional lifestyle of Buenos Aires. This barrio is one of the nicest and greenest neighborhoods in Buenos Aires. It is famous amongst the youngsters for the shopping and the restaurants here. The Plaza Serrano is a Tourist favorite and it is a wonderfully laidback area. The Botanical Gardens are definitely worth the trip and so is the Japenese Garden. Other buildings of Palermo which are worth that might interest one are the Galilei Planetarium, the Parish Church of Our Lady of Guadalupe, the Cortazar Square, and the Club de Pescadores.
Palermo is one of the main tourist attractions to visit and should definitely feature in your Buenos Aires Itinerary 5 Days.
- The other internationally remarkable architectures of the Palermo are the Galilei Planetarium, the Parish Church of Our Lady of Guadalupe, the Cortazar Square, and the Club de Pescadores.
- No Fee for visiting a Neighbourhood.
How To reach Palermo by Public Transport
Restaurants Near Palermo
- Casa Cruz
- Baraka Restaurant
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Buenos Aires before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Buenos Aires and book an accommodation of your choice.
Palermo Food & Nightlife Tours
Palermo Sightseeing Tours
Palermo, Buenos Aires Reviews
- Recently Added Point of Interest in Buenos Aires
- Estadio Monumental Antonio Vespucio Liberti - Avenida Presidente Figueroa Alcorta, Buenos Aires, Ciudad Autónoma De Buenos Aires
- Félix Felicis & Co. - Coffee
- Museo Beatle
- Oid Mortales
- Naturaleza Sabia
- Zoológico Florencio Varela
- Plaza Francia
- Jardín Botánico Carlos Thays
- Luján Partido