Perito Moreno GlacierCurrently Open
- Address: Los Glaciares National Park, Santa Cruz Province, Argentina, Buenos Aires
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: 54-1993838650
- Ticket Price: 100 ARS
- Time Required: 06:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, National Park, Tourist Center, Family And Kids
Perito Moreno Glacier - Review
The Perito Moreno Glacier is situated in the province of Santa Cruz, at Los Glaciares National Park. The glacier gets fed through the periodic melting of the Southern Patagonian Ice Field situated in the Andes territory. It has been named after the famous explorer and discoverer named Francisco Moreno, who had also defended the country against Chile.
The glacier is categorized as one among the only three glaciers of Patagonian origin which is in a continual growing phase. Being a real sight to see due to its size, the glacier has always been a tremendous attraction for international tourism. The glacier is easily within reach of the province of El Calafate, and bus services and daily tour companies are the best choice for the visiting journeys for tourists. The viewing zone is also equipped with a visiting centre which includes a safety walking enclosure. If you want to see something truly unique on your holiday do make the effort to visit Los Glasciares National Park which has many rewarding experiences to offer.
Perito Moreno Glacier is one of the main tourist attractions to visit and should definitely feature in your Buenos Aires Itinerary 5 Days.
Perito Moreno Glacier Information
- You can either fly to or take a bus to El Calafate and proceed by the buses of the tourism companies. There are quite a few stairs but you need not use them. Elevators are also available for tourists who might need them.
How To reach Perito Moreno Glacier by Public Transport
- Los Glaciares National Park
Restaurants Near Perito Moreno Glacier
- Sheraton Iguazu Resort
- El Fortin
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Buenos Aires before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Buenos Aires and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Perito Moreno Glacier
78.41% of people who visit Buenos Aires include Perito Moreno Glacier in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
90.54% of people start their Perito Moreno Glacier visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 6 Hrs to see Perito Moreno Glacier
92.5% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Perito Moreno Glacier
Perito Moreno Glacier Map
Perito Moreno Glacier Trips
Perito Moreno Glacier, Buenos Aires Reviews
All QuestionsPerito moreno glacier
- Chafariz Na Fragosela De Cima Em Viseu
- Fonte De Fragosela Em Viseu
- Pelourinho De Oliveira Do Conde Em Carregal Do Sal
- Monumento Brasil Portugal Em Carregal Do Sal
- Escultura Em Homenagem Ao Comendador José Nunes Martins Em Carregal Do Sal
- Orca Do Outeiro Do Rato Em Carregal Do Sal
- Solar Dos Soares De Albergaria
- Casa Grande De Oliveira Do Conde Em Tondela
- Fonte De Oliveira Do Conde Em Carregal Do Sal
- Pelourinho De Alvarelhos Em Carregal Do Sal
- Orca 1 Do Ameal Em Carregal Do Sal
- Monumento à Independência De Portugal Em Carregal Do Sal
- Penedo Da Víbora Em Carregal Do Sal
- Inscrições De Oliveira Do Conde Em Carregal Do Sal
- Orca De Santo Tisco Em Carregal Do Sal