Puerto De Frutos567 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Av Liniers 124, Tigre, Buenos Aires Province, Argentina
- Timings: 10:30 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Market, Family And Kids, Souvenir Shop
The Puerto de Frutos is as an exquisitely decorated market area. There are a lot of places here which sell expensive furniture, domestic articles, handicrafts and traditional and cultural mementoes. The commodities are traded at reasonable prices. You can buy anything from souvenirs and gift articles to flowers and random collectibles in this market.
The Puerto de Frutos is an extremely enriching and energizing venue which features the harmony and daily fusion of the various cultures. The zone remains heavily crowded during the vibrant weekends throughout the year.
Puerto De Frutos Travel Tips
- The Puerto de Fruto is an extremely enriching and energizing venue which features the harmony and daily fusion of the various cultures.
- The zone remains heavily crowded during the vibrant weekends throughout the year, owing to the earning of profit.
How to Reach Puerto De Frutos
- TBC Restaurant
- Lo de Negri
- Chez Seb Vinesh Kumaran
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Buenos Aires before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Buenos Aires and book an accommodation of your choice.
20.17% of people who visit Buenos Aires include Puerto De Frutos in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
44.19% of people start their Puerto De Frutos visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Puerto De Frutos
89.66% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Puerto De Frutos