Teatro Colon, Buenos Aires
About Teatro Colon, Buenos Aires
Teatro Colon, Buenos Aires - Address, Phone Number, Ticket Price
Address: Cerrito 628, Buenos Aires, Argentina
Ticket Price: 110 ARS
Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
Timings: 09:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
Added 13K times in trip plans
Entertainment, Performance, Theatre, Concert, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
The Teatro Colon is a heritage theatre hall of Buenos Aires, which is renowned worldwide for being one of the best concert halls especially regarding the features in acoustics and the sound system. The historical theatre is the most favoured venue of the international vocalists and performers, along with the opera performers, largely owing to the magnificence and infrastructural assistance provided by the theatre. It has the famous Cerrito Avenue or the 9 de Julio Avenue street, the Tucuman Street, and the Arturo Toscanini Street bounding its sides, and the main entrance to the concert being opening onto the Libertad Avenue. The exterior of the concert is traditionally adorned and modern decorations had been introduced through the various renovations. The interior is especially facilitated with the exceptionally best qualities of acoustic components and noise screening infrastructure, along with the accommodation capacity of 1000 audiences and a strikingly large performing platform.
Teatro Colon Information
- The features worth seeing in the Teatro Colon are the grandeur of the Main Hall, the grand staircase, the balconies, and the innovative allegorical frescoes adorning the ceiling, and the Salon Dorado , the Golden Room.
- The guided tours are for around 50 minutes and tours depart every 15 minutes.
Teatro Colon Ticket Prices
- 110 Argentinian pesos for the guided tour.
How To reach Teatro Colon by Public Transport
- Recoleta Cemetery
Restaurants Near Teatro Colon
- Los Inmortales Homenaj
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Buenos Aires before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Buenos Aires and book an accommodation of your choice.
Teatro Colon, Buenos Aires Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- Dársena Norte
- Plaza De Los Dos Congresos
- Palacio Paz
- Museo Del Mate
- Café Del Arbol
- Porota - Cocina De Herencia
- Una Cancion Coreana 향가
- Pizzería Güerrin
- Estadio Monumental Antonio Vespucio Liberti - Avenida Presidente Figueroa Alcorta, Buenos Aires, Ciudad Autónoma De Buenos Aires
- Buenos Aires Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Buenos Aires
- What to See in 48 Hours in Buenos Aires
- What to See in 72 Hours in Buenos Aires
- How to Spend 5 Days in Buenos Aires
- How to Spend 6 Days in Buenos Aires
- How to Spend 7 Days in Buenos Aires