Teatro ColonCurrently Open [Closes at 05:00 pm]
- Address: Cerrito 628, C1010 CABA, Argentina, Buenos Aires
- Timings: 09:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: 54-1143787127
- Ticket Price: 110 ARS
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Entertainment, Performance, Concert, Family And Kids, Opera House
About Teatro Colon, Buenos Aires
The Eclecticism styled Opera House of Teatro Colon with the capacity of 2487 is the main opera house of Argentina and is regarded as the third best of its kind in the world by National Geographic. Opened in 1857, the Teatro Colon went through a number of renovations and now stands as the centrepiece of Buenos Aires. The horseshoe shaped main auditorium is equipped with 2487 seats, the standing room with the capacity of 1000 and the spacious main stage. The building has three underground levels and six floors over the ground. The central chandelier of the auditorium is adorned and lighted by the chandelier having 700 bulbs. You will thoroughly enjoy the Opera performance by the world-renowned acoustics. Also, visit the popular attractions in the city by following Buenos Aires itinerary 7 days.
Teatro Colon Information
- The features worth seeing in the Teatro Colon are the grandeur of the Main Hall, the grand staircase, the balconies, and the innovative allegorical frescoes adorning the ceiling, and the Salon Dorado , the Golden Room.
- The guided tours are for around 50 minutes and tours depart every 15 minutes.
Teatro Colon Ticket Prices
- 110 Argentinian pesos for the guided tour.
How To reach Teatro Colon by Public Transport
- Bus 23 A to stop - Tucumán 1171-1199
- Subway Service D to stop –Tribunales
Restaurants Near Teatro Colon
- Los Inmortales Homenaj
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Buenos Aires before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Buenos Aires and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Teatro Colon
95% of people who visit Buenos Aires include Teatro Colon in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
39.14% of people start their Teatro Colon visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Teatro Colon
91.75% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Teatro Colon
Teatro Colon Sightseeing Tours
Teatro Colon Map
Teatro Colon Trips
Teatro Colon, Buenos Aires Reviews
All QuestionsTeatro colon
- Capt. Goodgame House
- Harmony Baptist Church
- Long Lake
- Center Point AME Church
- Ouachita Assembly Of God Parsonage
- Ouachita Assembly Of God
- First Baptist Church
- Holly Springs Church
- Ebenezer Church
- Sparkman City Hall
- First Assembly Of God Church
- Ebenezer Missionary Baptist
- Holly Springs United Methodist
- Miller Hill Baptist Church
- Sunlight Baptist Church