Blue Sky Mausoleum
- Address: Forest Lawn Cemetery, 1411 Delaware Avenue, Buffalo, NY 14209, USA, United States
- Phone: +1-7168851600
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Monument, Cemetery, Family And Kids
Famously known as the Forest Lawn Cemetery, this place is a beautiful representation of the friendship of Frank Lloyd Wright and Darvin D Martin. It was one of the last projects Frank Wright personally commissioned for Martin and it is said that their friendship was very important to each other. This beautiful cemetery has tours arranged all year around and you can definitely plan a visit while in Buffalo.
Entrance Ticket Details For Blue Sky Mausoleum
- Please contact the authorities.
Blue Sky Mausoleum Hours
- They organize tours all around the year; please contact them for arranging one.
How to Reach Blue Sky Mausoleum
- The closest station is Church Street Station.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Buffalo before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Buffalo and book an accommodation of your choice.