Buffalo Fire Museum21 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 1850 William St, Buffalo, NY 14206, USA, United States Map
- Timings: 10:00 am - 04:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-7168928400
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Museums, Family And Kids, Specialty Museums
To learn about the firefighting history of Buffalo city, a visit to the Buffalo Fire Museum is definitely worth it. The museum is found and staffed by the retired officers of Fire Department Of Buffalo and through its unique exhibits, seeks to preserve the glorious history dating back to mid-19th century. You will get to see invaluable photographs, Fire Apparatus such as the Ahrens Fox, the horse-drawn steamer, hoses, badges from time to time, miniature models of the engines, uniforms, journals, video exhibits, helmets and fire alarm boxes tucked in over thirty collections. The highlights of the Buffalo Fire Museum are the Fire Appliance equipment, Chester Schroeck Collection as well as the artefacts from the 1983 Propane Explosion.
Buffalo Fire Museum Travel Tips
- Special arrangements can be made for other days if you want to go on a tour. Just contact the authorities.
Entrance Ticket Details For Buffalo Fire Museum
- Free admission
How to Reach Buffalo Fire Museum
- Buses 1, 103, 106 to stop - North Ogden St & Ludington St
- Buses 1, 103 to stop - William St & William St
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Buffalo before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Buffalo and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Buffalo Fire Museum Address: 1850 William St, Buffalo, NY 14206, USA, United States
- Buffalo Fire Museum Contact Number: +1-7168928400
- Buffalo Fire Museum Timing: 10:00 am - 04:00 pm
- Time required to visit Buffalo Fire Museum: 01:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
1.51% of people who visit Buffalo include Buffalo Fire Museum in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
95% of people start their Buffalo Fire Museum visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Buffalo Fire Museum
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Buffalo Fire Museum
People normally club together Buffalo And Erie County Naval And Military Park and Buffalo River Tour while planning their visit to Buffalo Fire Museum.