Events and Festivals in Buffalo
- Buffalo Winterfest & Powderkeg Festival: This festival is held in February and is a celebration of Buffalo Winters like no other.
- Buffalo St. Patrick's Day Parade: This Parade is being held since 1940 and is the second largest parade in the state of New York
- Buffalo Niagara Film Festival: Held in April annually, it is graced by various dignitaries of the film world. Showcasing independent and short length films mainly, this festival is set in the back-drop of Niagara Falls.
- Buffalo Greek Fest: Held in June each year, this festival is a celebration of traditional Greek cuisine, music and a lot of other cultural aspects of the culturally rich country.
- Sorrento Cheese Buffalo Italian Heritage Festival: This is the second-largest Italian-American heritage festival in the USA. It is also one of the five largest street festivals of any description in the country.
SOME OTHER FESTIVALS
- Buffalo Brewfest
- Erie Country Fair
- National Buffalo Wing Festival
- Buffalo Oktoberfest
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Buffalo
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best of Buffalo
Save 4%Niagara Falls USA Amish Heritage TourNew on TripHobo
Duration: 6 Hrs
The busier our lives get, the more fascinating the Amish become. The Plain People, as they are sometimes called, enjoy full a...
Save 7%Private Airport Transfer: Buffalo Niagara International Airport and Niagara FallsNew on TripHobo
Make your Niagara Falls trip easy and smooth. A driver will be waiting for you upon your arrival to Buffalo International Air...
Save 1%Transfer Buffalo Niagara International Airport BUF to Niagara Falls,CanadaNew on TripHobo
Duration: 2 Hrs
A hassle free, direct, door to door, casually upscale, private vehicle, ground transportation/transfer service you can rely o...
Save 7%Private Arrival Transfer: Buffalo Niagara International Airport to Niagara Falls, New York2 Reviews
Duration: 1 Hrs
Forget the long lines and confusion associated with finding transportation from the many Buffalo Niagara International Airpor...