Events and Festivals in Buffalo
- Buffalo Winterfest & Powderkeg Festival: This festival is held in February and is a celebration of Buffalo Winters like no other.
- Buffalo St. Patrick's Day Parade: This Parade is being held since 1940 and is the second largest parade in the state of New York
- Buffalo Niagara Film Festival: Held in April annually, it is graced by various dignitaries of the film world. Showcasing independent and short length films mainly, this festival is set in the back-drop of Niagara Falls.
- Buffalo Greek Fest: Held in June each year, this festival is a celebration of traditional Greek cuisine, music and a lot of other cultural aspects of the culturally rich country.
- Sorrento Cheese Buffalo Italian Heritage Festival: This is the second-largest Italian-American heritage festival in the USA. It is also one of the five largest street festivals of any description in the country.
SOME OTHER FESTIVALS
- Buffalo Brewfest
- Erie Country Fair
- National Buffalo Wing Festival
- Buffalo Oktoberfest
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Buffalo