List of events in Buffalo in September, 2017
Here are the list of events and concerts occurring in Buffalo for the month of September, 2017:
1. Eclipse Retreat at Chautauqua Institution
Date-Time : Friday 8th Sep, 2017 - Sunday 10th Sep, 2017 6pm Friday to 3:30 pm Sunday"
Venue : Chautauqua Institution Chautauqua, NY
Entry Fees : $355 - $425
2. WNY Coalition of Peace, Justice & Nonviolence Walk & Festival
Date-Time : Saturday 16th Sep, 2017; 11:00AM - Festival, l1:45PM - Walk.
Venue : Canalside Buffalo 44 Prime St Buffalo Buffalo, NY 14202
Entry Fees : FREE
3. Babushka! Improv Comedy
Date-Time : Saturday 2nd Sep, 2017 - Saturday 14th Oct, 2017 ; 9:30PM
Venue : Buffalo ComedySportz Arena 4476 Main Street Amherst, NY 14226
Entry Fees : $12 general admission, $9 students/seniors/military.
4. Buffalo Harbor Cruise
Date-Time : Sun, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat(ends Sep 3rd) 12:30-2:30PM & 3:00-5:00PM
Venue : Erie Basin Marina 329 Erie St Buffalo, NY 14202
5. Date-Time : Wednesday 6th Sep,2017, 6PM
Venue : Mohawk Place 47 E Mohawk St Buffalo, NY 14203
Entry Fees : $10.00 pre-sale, $15.00 day of show
6. Music is Art 2017
Date-Time : Saturday 9th Sep, 2017 ; Time: 11:00am - 2:00am
Venue : Buffalo Riverworks 359 Ganson Street Buffalo, NY 14222
Entry Fees : FREE
Check out more events and festivals happening all around the year in Buffalo City :
- Buffalo Winterfest & Powderkeg Festival: This festival is held in February and is a celebration of Buffalo Winters like no other.
- Buffalo St. Patrick's Day Parade: This Parade is being held since 1940 and is the second largest parade in the state of New York
- Buffalo Niagara Film Festival: Held in April annually, it is graced by various dignitaries of the film world. Showcasing independent and short length films mainly, this festival is set in the back-drop of Niagara Falls.
- Buffalo Greek Fest: Held in June each year, this festival is a celebration of traditional Greek cuisine, music and a lot of other cultural aspects of the culturally rich country.
- Sorrento Cheese Buffalo Italian Heritage Festival: This is the second-largest Italian-American heritage festival in the USA. It is also one of the five largest street festivals of any description in the country.
SOME OTHER FESTIVALS
- Buffalo Brewfest
- Erie Country Fair
- National Buffalo Wing Festival
- Buffalo Oktoberfest