Built as the home of the Buffalo Sabres hockey team, the First Niagara Center is a multipurpose sports and entertainment facility that can fit around 19,000 people. A number of memorable events and matches take place here. There is always something happening here. Do try and catch a show here if you can, the thrilling action of the arena is simply astounding.
First Niagara Center Travel Tips
- For information on upcoming events, please visit the official website.
Entrance Ticket Details For First Niagara Center
- Ticket prices will vary according to the events.
First Niagara Center Hours
- Please enquire before you visit.
- Ticket Office is open from 9 am to 5 pm.
How to Reach First Niagara Center
- Nearest bus stop: Buffalo Exchange Street.
- Nearest metro rail: Seneca Station
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Buffalo before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Buffalo and book an accommodation of your choice.
52.55% of people who visit Buffalo include First Niagara Center in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
74.29% of people start their First Niagara Center visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see First Niagara Center
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting First Niagara Center