- Address: 140 Pearl St, Buffalo, NY 14202, United States
- Time Required: 00:15 Mins
- Tags: Landmark, Family And Kids, Architecture , Heritage Building
Designated a National Historic Landmark in 1975, the Prudential building that was formerly called the Guaranty building is a beautiful landmark that stands out because of its distinctive architecture. The construction of the building was completed in 1896 and it was designed by Louis Sullivan. He is lovingly called the father of the skyscraper. Although a tour from inside is possible only in the case of the occasional open house, this building is worth admiring from the street too. Considered an epitome of grace and inspiration, the Guaranty building makes Buffalo’s skyline even more interesting.
Guaranty Building Hours
- If you wish to take a tour from inside the building, enquire about the open house at the reception.
How to Reach Guaranty Building
- Nearest metro rail: Church Street Station
- Nearest bus stop: Franklin Street & Church Street
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Buffalo before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Buffalo and book an accommodation of your choice.
25.29% of people who visit Buffalo include Guaranty Building in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
83.33% of people start their Guaranty Building visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Guaranty Building
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Guaranty Building